Back to School Mafia - The Admins have taken over the school!

rackcs

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Yes, but then I regretted saying it because I figured it would paint a huge target on my back and scum would hit me, so I figured I’d toss some anarchy into the mix. Since Orca claimed overwatch and I’m likely not coming off scummy and going to be mislynched they’ll probably do nothing to me and hit him instead.

its always better if youre town to be straightup with your moves. otherwise stories dont add ul

Just now, Nazgul said:

From my previous lectures; this observation basically confirms MWil is a good guy since Counselor is always wrong.

Also, PR is beating the same drum. So the worst two players at finding actual scum. MWil is 100% a good guy.

8 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I caught Mwil...he visited Pickle...Pickle was redirected...Mwil lied 15 different ways about it

Yup, I’ve read up on that part. 

8 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

How is that I always forget you're even here?
How are you that forgettable? 

I just like not spewing constant non sense and getting into pissing contests. 

5 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Mwil claimed to be Masons with you.  

Mwil lied about a whole lot of **** and has changed his story bc he is a caught scum flopping on the ground gasping for air. 

So you masons with him? 

I am not. I thought someone else hinted at being a mason earlier in the thread.