TNF: Chiefs vs. Patriots (Opening Day!!!)

TheVillain112

Poll  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Patriots
    • Chiefs

1 minute ago, EliteTexan80 said:
3 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

I was honestly shocked when I heard Watson wasn't starting day one. I get what we're doing with Smith, even though it's hard not to be excited about Mahomes. But I completely don't get it for Houston.

He's just not ready. I want to see him learn on the job, but not with our OL. I don't like it, but don't hate it.

Absolutely the right decision.

I mean we won 9 games with absolute garbage at QB. Even if Savage is only below average it is pretty big improvement. I never really liked Watson anyway. Felt he relied too much on legs and accuracy wasn't gonna be good enough. I hope I'm wrong, but he clearly isn't ready yet and we are too good to just go with learning on the job without at least trying with Savage.

Just now, jrry32 said:

He's still one of the top 5 defensive players in the NFL. He's been dominant today.

He's become forgotten in the past year and a half. His missed time combined with his time at half health. Still a monster though. Today shows how well-rounded he is, too. Not doing much pass rushing and still making a substantial impact.

Just now, TheVillain112 said:

Never celebrate early.  28-3 bro...

Even if they come back and win, and that's not impossible don't get me wrong. I heard NOTHING in this area but 19-0 we'll beat the teeth out of everybody we play since they signed Gilmore and got Cooks.

They just look like a good team, not a slight, but dear god maybe now this whole "superteam" crap in this city will stop.

Archived