Start/Sit and Weekly Lineup Help

11sanchez11

50 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Not over Mack. Not even a little bit. 

why are so many people trying to bench Mack? He is an every week starter 

I'm not trying to bench him I just like the idea of having a mnf guy going lol.

Mack is projected for 14

Mark Walton 9.2 

So I wanted to know if anyone thought the gaps worth a gamble I love Mack lol. I'm about to look up is home and road splits rn.

Yeah Mack gets more Carrie's on the road and has better games overall on the road so it's not a dumb question thanks for the response though .

Edited by thebestever6

1 minute ago, Art_Vandalay said:

Do I dare bench Odell (@NE)? I have WR and Flex to fill and the other underwhelming options are Robby Anderson, McKissic, and Brate. Thinking about Anderson at WR and Brate at Flex.

I would. I’m benching Odell for Golladay and ARob.  Not gonna bank on the minuscule chance Odell goes off against the best defense in the league. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, thebestever6 said:

I'm not trying to bench him I just like the idea of having a mnf guy going lol.

Mack is projected for 14

Mark Walton 9.2 

So I wanted to know if anyone thought the gaps worth a gamble I love Mack lol. I'm about to look up is home and road splits rn.

Yeah Mack gets more Carrie's on the road and has better games overall on the road so it's not a dumb question thanks for the response though .

This is where we fundamentally disagree lol 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

This is where we fundamentally disagree lol 

Fair enough look at the Carries for Mack's home and road splits.

15 carries average at home.( 3 games) they are facing Denver at home.

Compared to 24.667 carries average on the road (3 games)

You're probably right with the advice, but you're acting like my 8th grade teacher about it. I prefer my 4th grade teacher no question is a dumb question.  Especially, with Walton's growing role and him being on the road for MNF.

Edited by thebestever6

48 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

Fair enough look at the Carries for Mack's home and road splits.

15 carries average at home.( 3 games) they are facing Denver at home.

Compared to 24.667 carries average on the road (3 games)

You're probably right with the advice, but you're acting like my 8th grade teacher about it. I prefer my 4th grade teacher no question is a dumb question.  Especially, with Walton's growing role and him being on the road for MNF.

Funny analogy because I actually am a teacher. lol 

and I can 100% confirm there is a such thing as a dumb question.....

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

Well hopefully you teach an older demographic, or can be enlightened by the students once in awhile. 

Nope I teach preschool. I look them in their little dumb faces and say “That was a stupid question. What Is wrong with you dummy!?” Then I drink sippy cups full of their tears. It replenishes my electrolytes. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Nope I teach preschool. I look them in their little dumb faces and say “That was a stupid question. What Is wrong with you dummy!?” Then I drink sippy cups full of their tears. It replenishes my electrolytes. 

You're probably like Adam sandler in big daddy. I know what you guys are up too go behind the seesaw smoke a j I ain't gonna rat ya out. 

You know what else is good with Yo hoo yo hoo with a little rum. Rumplestiltskin? Rumplestiltskin was a good man so are you guys stay clean, stay focused, stay motivated. 

16 minutes ago, xlfrosti said:

With the reports coming out about Keenan Allen having limited snaps if he does in fact play. Who would you start in his place?

Calvin Ridley vs SEA
MVS @KC

I'm leaning more towards Calvin, but MVS does have a good play in it with Adams out. 

I’m done trying to guess and assume what WR not named Adams is going to be playable each week in GB

• Like 1

With David Johnson injured and Joe Mixon playing terrible, my lineup looks bad this week. 

QB Tom Brady

RB Chris Carson

RB Melvin Gordon

WR Cooper Kupp

WR John Brown

TE Hunter Henry

Flex Corey Davis

Super Flex Darius Slayton or Austin Hooper (no Ryan) leaning Slayton