Start/Sit and Weekly Lineup Help

11sanchez11

Non-PPR, I need a flex:

Miles Sanders vs Washington(unsure how carries will be split between he and Howard)

Geronimo Allison v Chicago(great defense and is he even the #2 WR?)

Latavius Murray v Houston(should get 10 or so carries and a chance at a TD but he seems pretty TD dependent)

James Washigton vs New England(is he even the #2 WR?, plus I'm already starting Juju and Vance)

Dante Pettis v TB(soft defense and supposedly their best WR but he has underperformed all offseason)

Devin Singletary vs NYJ(How is the work going to be split with Gore/Yeldon?)

Justin Jackson v Indy(how is the work going to be split with Ekeler?)

4 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Non-PPR, I need a flex:

Miles Sanders vs Washington(unsure how carries will be split between he and Howard)

Latavius Murray v Houston(should get 10 or so carries and a chance at a TD but he seems pretty TD dependent)

James Washigton vs New England(is he even the #2 WR?, plus I'm already starting Juju and Vance)

Dante Pettis v TB(soft defense and supposedly their best WR but he has underperformed all offseason)

I think Pettis is the guy, here. Even with the preseason 'issues' he still ran a ton with the 1s and hes in by far the best matchup. He's dealing with a 'minor' groin issue, but I expect him to be fine for W1

Just now, ravens_rool28 said:

I think Pettis is the guy, here. Even with the preseason 'issues' he still ran a ton with the 1s and hes in by far the best matchup. He's dealing with a 'minor' groin issue, but I expect him to be fine for W1

Thanks

In the off chance the groin issue keeps him off the field, who would you go with next?

1 minute ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Thanks

In the off chance the groin issue keeps him off the field, who would you go with next?

That's super tough. Everyone else has big question marks and seem to be in tough spots. If I had to choose... I'd probably go Washington (in what should be a high scoring game). Its really a tough decision though because you're basically TD hunting at that point.

2 minutes ago, ravens_rool28 said:

That's super tough. Everyone else has big question marks and seem to be in tough spots. If I had to choose... I'd probably go Washington (in what should be a high scoring game). Its really a tough decision though because you're basically TD hunting at that point.

Yea and I'm already starting 2 Pitt guys but that might not matter so much. Knowing the LAC/BUFF/PHI running game plan would be nice too haha

52 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Non-PPR, I need a flex:

Pettis > Murray > Sanders

56 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Non-PPR, I need a flex:

I’m taking Murray. Just not a Pettis fan. I think that the Saints offense will feast 

59 minutes ago, xlfrosti said:

Need a flex starter for a standard league.

FLEX - Marlon Mack @LAC

BENCH
RB - Justice Hill vs MIA
WR - Robby Anderson vs BUF
WR - Calvin Ridley @MIN
WR - James Washington @NE

Thanks in advance guys!

I’m all on board the Robby train but the only other guy I’d consider is Mack. I think Mack is my pick but it’s close 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, xlfrosti said:

Need a flex starter for a standard league.

FLEX - Marlon Mack @LAC

BENCH
RB - Justice Hill vs MIA
WR - Robby Anderson vs BUF
WR - Calvin Ridley @MIN
WR - James Washington @NE

Thanks in advance guys!

Mack's a really good flex option, I'd be starting him this week for sure. Let the other WRs on your bench play out this week and see what kind of targets they each get, before deciding on which one (if any) deserve a chance to get in to your starting line-up in future weeks.

That'd be my strategy anyway!