11sanchez11

10 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Start two of four:

Corey Davis @ CLE

Dante Pettis @ TB

John Brown vs NYJ

Sammy Watkins @ JAC

Leaning towards Pettis and Brown.

Tough situation to be honest. Pettis has been massively underwhelming to the point where fans aren't sure what to do with him and he's dealing with a groin injury (because he's always dealing with some sort of injury). He had a solid game against TB last year (something like 4/60/1), and he is the starter, so I'd probably roll with him for one of them, but I definitely would not feel good about it. 

I like Davis' talent the most, but obviously that's not a great matchup. I'd role with him or Brown in the other, most likely. Brown has the role and the better match up, so I think going that direction is not a bad idea. 

11 hours ago, Mich_fan20 said:

.5 PPR

FLEX:

Sterling Shepard v DAL

Miles Sanders v WAS

Justin Jackson v IND

Curtis Samuel v LAR

TE:

Jack Doyle v LAC

(Free agents available)

Reed, Eifert, Dissley, Waller, Fant, etc.

Hoping to either snag a TE in a trade or get Herndon in a few weeks.

Thanks guys.

Shepard at flex for me. 

TE is basically a dart throw for you with those guys. Doyle isn't a bad play. They run a lot of stuff to the tight end in Indy, and Hilton figures to have a tough matchup against Casey Hayward, so a lot of stuff may come underneath. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Forge said:

Shepard at flex for me. 

TE is basically a dart throw for you with those guys. Doyle isn't a bad play. They run a lot of stuff to the tight end in Indy, and Hilton figures to have a tough matchup against Casey Hayward, so a lot of stuff may come underneath. 

Thanks. Exactly was I was thinking. Was tempted to go with Waller because I lost AB, but I like the Jacoby-Doyle connection a little bit better.

I have no idea what to do with diggs. Hamstrings are tricky. He's always had injury problems, so they'd be smart to limit him somewhat, even if he plays. 

I guess that means I am leaning towards benching him either way. 

I have him in two leagues. In one, he's my flex and the other options are:

Sutton @ oak 

Royce Freeman @ oak 

Myles Sanders vs WSH

Rashad penny vs CIN 

Justice hill @ MIA 

Honestly these all seem like pretty solid matchups

The two Denver players are intriguing to me. Sutton has the most risk so I probably won't swing for the fences in week one. Freeman was a bust last year but he started playing more at the end of the year and they have a new OC, so he might see a lot of snaps. Oaklands defense is probably going to be a little better than last year but they still don't have much talent. Their LBs are bad and so running the ball a lot makes sense 

Penny, Sanders and Hill aren't necessarily the lead guys there but all three teams are heavy favorites, so you'd think they would all run the ball a lot. Washingtons front is pretty stout but the eagles OL is damn good. All three guys are quick and any of them could have a long touchdown. 

Right now I'm leaning towards Freeman, partly because it's the last game on MNF and that will make it more exciting

Edited by N4L

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

Even if AB plays I’d probably sit him.... he sat out all of TC/Pre Season, and can melt down during the game at any time. 

I actually think there is zero chance he blows up on national TV. His reputation is on the line right now. 

Also, grudens rep is on the line. He over road mayock with regards to the suspension. Antonio better have a good game or gruden will look like an idiot. 

So I think gruden will make a point to get the ball to him on some quick passes early. Denver's pass rush is nasty and fangio knows how to run stunts to generate the matchups he wants on the DL. He probably doesn't have to do much, I expect Carr to feel pressure even before it gets there tbh. He's kind of skiddish. I would think gruden would run a lot of screens etc early to get some rhythm for him. He may have 8/9 catches for 70 yards. Maybe a TD but maybe not. 

Honestly, I think things will settle in during football season when there is more routine

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

Even if AB plays I’d probably sit him.... he sat out all of TC/Pre Season, and can melt down during the game at any time. 

I am. Just want to see how it shakes out. Plus, it's a bad matchup anyway and on Monday night if something goes south

1 minute ago, N4L said:

I actually think there is zero chance he blows up on national TV. His reputation is on the line right now. 

Also, grudens rep is on the line. He over road mayock with regards to the suspension. Antonio better have a good game or gruden will look like an idiot. 

So I think gruden will make a point to get the ball to him on some quick passes early. Denver's pass rush is nasty and fangio knows how to run stunts to generate the matchups he wants on the DL. He probably doesn't have to do much, I expect Carr to feel pressure even before it gets there tbh. He's kind of skiddish. I would think gruden would run a lot of screens etc early to get some rhythm for him. He may have 8/9 catches for 70 yards. Maybe a TD but maybe not. 

Honestly, I think things will settle in during football season when there is more routine

But if you wait to start Brown til Monday, you could risk him possibly be released Monday Morning (if we release by the 1pm his guarantees are void). Then you have to add a guy like Hunter Renfrow hoping to get just one point. 

8 hours ago, BayRaider said:

But if you wait to start Brown til Monday, you could risk him possibly be released Monday Morning (if we release by the 1pm his guarantees are void). Then you have to add a guy like Hunter Renfrow hoping to get just one point. 

He's not getting released. Gruden loves the guy and it's grudens show 

Just now, N4L said:

He's not getting released. Gruden loves the guy and it's grudens show 

He’s not playing for the Raiders this year. Already demanded his release well after I made that post. Saw this coming a mile away. 

What the Raiders should do is put him on the reserve list. He can’t sign with another team and he doesn’t get paid. 

I don’t feel bad for anyone who drafted him. I could of drafted him in the 3rd and easily passed. AB didn’t go to the 4th in my league.