Start/Sit and Weekly Lineup Help

11sanchez11

I’m rolling the dice and starting Hardman. That offense is too powerful, it’s really hush right now about Hardman. Sammy is going get the attention now as WR1 give me an explosive WR in that system. Hardman has world class speed and can play. Raiders defense can’t get to the qb either, I expect a breakout game. All the ff experts aren’t saying much as the other rookie WR have been the talk of the town, but this screams breakthrough performance of the week. I feel really strong about this one 

9 minutes ago, Eric dunn said:

Should I start Miles Sanders, Chris Thompson or Duke Johnson at RB2 this weekend? 

Im kind of thinking about rolling the dice on Sanders, after seeing what Dalvin did to the Falcons. But I know Thompson or Duke would be safer options. Thoughts ?

I am starting Sanders this week. I think there is good upside there. He is their best runner, it's a good offense. He outsnapped their other runners last week too 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BillSabre said:

Need 1 PPR 

Aaron Jones vs Vikings 

Chris Thompson vs Cowboys 

Marvin Jones vs Chargers 

Ronald Jones @ Panthers 

Christian Kirk @ Ravens 

Thompson > Marvin > Others
I'm expecting the Redskins to be chasing which ups Thompson's reps and Vander Esch is still out so far as I'm aware.  Marvin Jones is the only WR of that bunch I'd touch this week if I had to, and even then I'm a shade wary because it's no guarantee that Casey Heyward shadows Golladay all game, plus I expect it to be a relatively close game for the majority of time, particularly since the Chargers are traveling to Detroit and playing in the early set of games.

4 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

I’m rolling the dice and starting Hardman. That offense is too powerful, it’s really hush right now about Hardman. Sammy is going get the attention now as WR1 give me an explosive WR in that system. Hardman has world class speed and can play. Raiders defense can’t get to the qb either, I expect a breakout game. All the ff experts aren’t saying much as the other rookie WR have been the talk of the town, but this screams breakthrough performance of the week. I feel really strong about this one 

I'd just adjust your starting roster this week to make sure that Hardman is, if you can avoid it, the only TD-dependent guy in it.  With a week to practice with Hill out, I do expect Hardman to see an uptick in usage, but I also expect a heavy focus on running the offense through Kelce.

3 hours ago, Eric dunn said:

Should I start Miles Sanders, Chris Thompson or Duke Johnson at RB2 this weekend? 

Im kind of thinking about rolling the dice on Sanders, after seeing what Dalvin did to the Falcons. But I know Thompson or Duke would be safer options. Thoughts ?

Probably Sanders. Falcons have given up the most catches to RBs for like 4ish years in row iirc. And Sanders ran the most routes out of the Eagles RB group last week

Edited by 11sanchez11

Jameis Winston tonight at Carolina 

or

Big Ben vs Seattle

then

Non-PPR

Larry Fitzgerald v Baltimore

or Marquise Brown vs Arizona

and

In the event Mixon or Juju cant go, I need you to rank these guys Non-PPR:(Starting Michel, Mixon, Juju, John Ross

Malcolm Brown vs New Orleans

Miles Sanders at Atlanta

Devin Singletary at NYG

James Washington vs Seattle

1 hour ago, CT Cowboy Fan said:

PPR and point per rush league

pick 2 RBs and 2 WRs

RBs- N. Chubb, D. Cook, C. Carson, S. Michel

WRs- C. Ridley, T. Lockett, A. Robinson II, J. Ross

I wouldn't play Michel or Ross. The others I would feel good about. 

I would go Chubb and Cook but Carson and Cook are pretty equal.

And Robinson and Ridley. 

5 hours ago, The LBC said:

I'd just adjust your starting roster this week to make sure that Hardman is, if you can avoid it, the only TD-dependent guy in it.  With a week to practice with Hill out, I do expect Hardman to see an uptick in usage, but I also expect a heavy focus on running the offense through Kelce.

The count down to ... Watkins injury is on tap.

3 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

or

Big Ben vs Seattle

then

Non-PPR

and

In the event Mixon or Juju cant go, I need you to rank these guys Non-PPR:(Starting Michel, Mixon, Juju, John Ross

Miles Sanders at Atlanta

Devin Singletary at NYG

3 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

or

Big Ben vs Seattle

then

Non-PPR

and

Miles Sanders at Atlanta

Devin Singletary at NYG

Ben

Fitz

Sanders, Devin, James, Brown