Start/Sit and Weekly Lineup Help

11sanchez11

1 minute ago, gopackgo247 said:

Minshew 22/25 275 2 TD and 1 Int vs KC after Foles went down.

I still wish I could of seen him play, Box score stats dont always tell the entire story. Seems like he was pretty comfortable though. Id would still stick with Jimmy and Dak and maybe give it another week for Minshew and see. But thats just me and my being scared to start rookie QBs.

O.o second week I do something silly! I placed Godwin on the bench over John Brown. Only thing really saving me is the fact he has Newton and Mcaf. 

I got Lamar Jackson in my lineup this week, so I won’t screw that up again lol 

Glad I kept Oj on the bench in my other league! 

7 hours ago, StevenK said:

O.o second week I do something silly! I placed Godwin on the bench over John Brown. Only thing really saving me is the fact he has Newton and Mcaf. 

I got Lamar Jackson in my lineup this week, so I won’t screw that up again lol 

Glad I kept Oj on the bench in my other league! 

Sounds like you'll be alright.

Do I start Trubisky or Stafford?

.5 or need two please.

Flex : James White or Devonta Freeman 

WR: Tyrell Williams or Tyler Boyd

Statistically the Eagles have ran the ball and scored 8TD via the ground on the Falcons the past few gms while stopping the run (Freeman). Any chance Jordan Howard is a viable/hail merry play at Flex instead? Keep getting this feeling it's going to be his coming out party, not Sanders.

Pedersons the new Beli-tricks from week to week.

Thanks!

Edited by Nabbs4u

32 minutes ago, BoltsFan937 said:

I have Mixon but obviously don't feel comfortable starting him this week.  My other options are David Montgomery @Denver  and Miles Sanders @Atlanta.  Thoughts? Im leaning toward Sanders given workload in week one and Atlanta gave up a lot in the run game last week

At this point, I think that Mixon is going to be out. From reading the Bengals info, it looks like he hasn't been practicing and has been with the injured guys. 

The choice here is probably Sanders. I hate that Doug throws everyone in at that running back position, but Sanders did lead all of those running backs in snap share (48%), and I believe that he did have a touchdown that was called back. He was also at the top of carries / targets between all the running backs, though that was a fairly even split all told (Sanders had 11 carries, 2 targets / Sproles had 9/3, Howard had 6/3) 

• Like 1