11sanchez11

2 hours ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Having a tough time deciding who to start. Pick 3 for 0.5 ppr:

Chris Carson

Leonard Fournette 

Sammy Watkins

Kenny Golladay

Allen Robinson

I feel like I'd be happy with all of them as at least a flex.

I  think I'd go Carson, Fournette and Golladay.

Carson and Fournette are easy choices for me.  I'm picking Golladay over Watkins because KC has a tough match up and there are just too many mouths to feeding in KC to take one of them over KennyG.

• Like 1

I need help for a flex. It’s a standard point system. 

Schuster vs SF - how much of a drop off will there be without Big Ben 

Edelman vs NYJ - too many mouths to feed. I doubt he gets that many looks or enough 

Mostert vs Pitt - I know optimistic and a bit of a homer pick for me, but I think we are going to continue to run the ball heavily 

or even Mark Andrews vs KC - I know a TE but I would imagine he’s going to get a lot of looks playing against KC. Current TE is Ertz and I’m favoring him due to all the injuries that they have on the receiver end 

8 minutes ago, SSG said:

Carson and Fournette are easy choices for me.  I'm picking Golladay over Watkins because KC has a tough match up and there are just too many mouths to feeding in KC to take one of them over KennyG.

Thanks.  Agreed that it's pretty much down to Golladay vs. Watkins.  The ceiling on Watkins is ridiculous IMO, but his floor is also uncomfortably low.  And Golladay is going up against the Philly defense, who give up the 2nd most points to WRs, but he still doesn't have Watkin's ceiling.  I'll probably base my decision on how Fournette performs on Thurs - if he puts up a respectable point total, I probably play Golladay, but I probably play Watkins if he bombs (of course, then I'd wish I'd have sat Fournette in the first place lol).

Edited by HTTRDynasty
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, StevenK said:

Edelman vs NYJ - too many mouths to feed. I doubt he gets that many looks or enough 

Mostert vs Pitt - I know optimistic and a bit of a homer pick for me, but I think we are going to continue to run the ball heavily 

or even Mark Andrews vs KC - I know a TE but I would imagine he’s going to get a lot of looks playing against KC. Current TE is Ertz and I’m favoring him due to all the injuries that they have on the receiver end 

Sounds crazy but I'd be leaning toward Andrews.  Andrews is looking like an undeniable star in the making.  He had historic efficiency as a rookie and has been arguably the best receiving TE in the NFL this year.  He's not getting an elite snap count but he's got the highest target share among TEs in the league.  He's also could be playing in what might be the highest scoring game of the weekend.   If he was a WR that had caught 16 of his 17 targets for 220 yards and 2 TDs in 2 games no one would blink an eye.  

JJSS would be my easy second choice.  Don't know what we're getting with Rudolph and the 49ers defense is sneaky good.  Their starting CBs might be one of the 3 best pairs in the league.  

I wouldn't be excited about making that choice.

Edited by SSG
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, SSG said:

I'd say it's kind of 6 of 1, half-dozen of another with all three, but I'd make a case on match-up for Robinson over Fournette on target-share alone.  Golladay is going to draw Rasul Douglas more than likely, who - 1 play aside - did a resolute job against a similarly (albeit more athletic) attributed (in terms of how they win) Julio Jones last week.  Gut instinct too, I think this is the week Fletcher Cox makes his presence known.

As to Robinson, Washington's secondary is kind of a mess since letting Josh Norman walk.  Their defense has given up 30+ points each week so far and it's been the deep threat that's hurt them each of those weeks - that's Robinson.  Obviously, the caveat is Trubisky...

1 hour ago, StevenK said:

I’d go JuJu or Edelman.

Side note: trade one of those TE’s. Package Andrews with Edelman and upgrade somewhere that you can use more every week 

4 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I’d go JuJu or Edelman.

Side note: trade one of those TE’s. Package Andrews with Edelman and upgrade somewhere that you can use more every week 

I doubt anyone wants Andrews. I just picked him off waivers (later in the day). This league I’m in doesn’t really do a lot of movement or trades. 

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Team 1:

Tyler Lockett or Larry Fitzgerald PPR

Team 2: 

Mike Williams, Terry McLaurin or Miles Sanders PPR

Team 3:

Lockett or John Ross .5 PPR

Team 1: I lean Lockett, if only because I think Bradberry, fresh off limiting Mike Evans to a mediocre-at-best fantasy output, is going to be shadowing Larry most of the day.  I've got Lockett too, but I'm largely just hopeful he hits his floor this week, because I think DK goes off against PJ Williams and Eli Apple.

Team 2: McLaurin probably on the case of volume and because it's PPR and Washington's likely going to be chasing.  Williams is still nursing that knee injury and so he's going to be TD dependent and Rivers is still targeting Keenan Allen like it's going out of style with Henry now injured.

Team 3: Ross