Start/Sit and Weekly Lineup Help

11sanchez11

Lets assume that both Damien Williams and shady don't play for a second. 

Jeff Wilson JR (49ers 3rd string running back and potentially their goal line back) vs PIT - OR - Darrel Williams (second year KC running back who may or may not be the lead guy) vs BAL

Its a DEEEEP dynasty league and Ive had some bad injuries. 

Wilson is completely touchdown dependent, but he seems like he is the goal line back in a good offense on a team that should be up big enough he should get some carries. 

Williams is a complete unknown but I really liked what I saw from him late in the season when he did get opportunities and I kinda think he will get the nod over Thompson just because of experience. They don't run the ball a lot though

10 hours ago, N4L said:

Lets assume that both Damien Williams and shady don't play for a second. 

Jeff Wilson JR (49ers 3rd string running back and potentially their goal line back) vs PIT - OR - Darrel Williams (second year KC running back who may or may not be the lead guy) vs BAL

Its a DEEEEP dynasty league and Ive had some bad injuries. 

Wilson is completely touchdown dependent, but he seems like he is the goal line back in a good offense on a team that should be up big enough he should get some carries. 

Williams is a complete unknown but I really liked what I saw from him late in the season when he did get opportunities and I kinda think he will get the nod over Thompson just because of experience. They don't run the ball a lot though

I'd probably go with Wilson. KC seems fine not forcing the run if it isn't working

2 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

.5 ppr. Need 1 Flex. Thanks 

F. Gore

D. Freeman

John Ross

A. Robinson

Its tough to bench Devonta but he hasn't looked good 2 weeks in a row so it makes it much easier and Indy isn't a pushover anymore on defense. I dont trust A-Rob because of MT. Ross didn't do much last week until the 4th quarter when Cincy was clearly behind. Gore should get alot of work with Singletary out.

Either Ross or Gore is the way to go if it were me. To me it comes down to your matchup. Ross definitely has the wider range of outcomes, if you think you need a big number (15+) then go with Ross but if you think you need a solid 8-9 then I think Gore is your guy. 

7 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Goff @ Cleveland(Goff has struggled lately but Cleveland is hurting in the secondary if Ward/Greedy dont play) 

Jimmy G vs Pittsburgh(Pitt has looked bad in pass defense)

Jameis vs NYG (great matchup but can you trust him at all yet?)

Goff or Jimmy G for me.....leaning Goff. 

8 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Goff @ Cleveland(Goff has struggled lately but Cleveland is hurting in the secondary if Ward/Greedy dont play) 

Jimmy G vs Pittsburgh(Pitt has looked bad in pass defense)

Jameis vs NYG (great matchup but can you trust him at all yet?)

Kinda feeling Winston. 

Goff has some atrocious road splits which is worrisome. He has the best talent around him though. 

I'm not doing anything with Jimmy until I know how that Joe Staley injury impacts the offense

If there is a good game coming for Winston, it has to be this one. YOLO!!!!

3 hours ago, Forge said:

Kinda feeling Winston. 

Goff has some atrocious road splits which is worrisome. He has the best talent around him though. 

I'm not doing anything with Jimmy until I know how that Joe Staley injury impacts the offense

If there is a good game coming for Winston, it has to be this one. YOLO!!!!

My team is 0-2 because of injuries so i cant afford to lose a 3rd...i get not playing Jimmy but man Winston scares me