Start/Sit and Weekly Lineup Help

11sanchez11

3 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

That's what I'm struggling with....with Damien Williams out, McCoy will be the featured back this week on a KC offense. The potential is Soo good.

idk he is also hurt, will probably split w/ darwin. and I believe bmore is #1 against rbs so far this year. their dline is great against the run and they have great lb speed.  if you think he is close to 100% you should play him, I'm not sure tho.

22 hours ago, ngo1125 said:

PPR

John Brown vs Bengals or Curtis Samuel vs Cardinals

Brown.  Kyle Allen starting for the Panthers is just an unknown I'm not willing to bank on past Greg Olsen because the Cardinals have been horrible against TE's this season.

10 minutes ago, The BILLievers said:

0.5 PPR. Standard scoring. 

Brandin Cooks vs CLE

or

Josh Gordon vs NYJ (now that AB is out)

Probably Gordon.  It's Road Goff so the only WR I think you can be certain in PPR formats that's sure to hit his floor is Kupp.

50 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

idk he is also hurt, will probably split w/ darwin. and I believe bmore is #1 against rbs so far this year. their dline is great against the run and they have great lb speed.  if you think he is close to 100% you should play him, I'm not sure tho.

Realistically you want whoever is likely to get the pass-reps, which is probably going to end up being down to gameday reports of how McCoy looks warming up.  I won't be shocked if he's the guy in on pass-plays but it may just be because he's the better blocker and they keep him in as extra protection with Eric Fisher being out at LT.

1 hour ago, 11sanchez11 said:

kirk for safety, ross for the huge day. both have a lot of targets so far. tho ross has a bunch of yards + 2 tds at the end of games they were out of 

both have good matchups, both are probably close to splitting snaps. Mostert since he has played better and has a coach more likely to stick w/ the run game

Unless you're mistaking John Ross with John Brown, I don't really see Buffalo as a great matchup for John Ross.  They're a very good pass defense and have some of the best deep-ball playing safeties in the league.  Now the Bengals D is a great matchup for John Brown.

6 minutes ago, The LBC said:

Unless you're mistaking John Ross with John Brown, I don't really see Buffalo as a great matchup for John Ross.  They're a very good pass defense and have some of the best deep-ball playing safeties in the league.  Now the Bengals D is a great matchup for John Brown.

those were two different answers to two different questions

the 2nd paragraph was about mostert vs. another rb

Edited by 11sanchez11

7 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

those were two different answers to two different questions

the 2nd paragraph was about mostert vs. another rb

Ah.  Though I'm in a similar boat in terms of deciding which RM to pick up for the spot-start Gore against the Bengals (with Singletary ruled out, it's lots of opportunity if his YPC is pedestrian as hell) or Mostert (I'm still wary about how the Staley injury is going to affect the Niners' line, I'd feel more confident about him if this was a PPR league i was talking about and not a standard one).

Just now, holt_bruce81 said:

Should I start Matt Breida or James White this week?

I have Breida in there right now, but the Antonio Brown news has me rethinking things. 

I'd still go Breida.  White - assuming he gets the requisite share you want him to - could get game-scripted out pretty easily (plus I feel like there will be the narrative for the Pats to show they "don't need AB" and to score through the other WR's - which sucks for me because I'm playing against Gordon this week).  Breida's going to be on a pitch-count but I ride with him until he gives me a reason not to, as long as he's in Shanny's offense.

• Like 2

Non-PPR

Frank Gore vs Cincinnati(Singletary is now out and he should get 20 carries or so, maybe a TD?)

or

Josh Jacobs vs Minnesota, the fact he got only 12 touches last week worries me as I think Minnesota is up early and big plus the groin injury worries me that he might exit early. Minnesota also isn't an ideal matchup the way Cincinnati is

Also

Miles Sanders vs Detroit

or

Joe Mixon vs Buffalo

Has to be Mixon right? Yea he's sucked hard but its not like Sanders has been lighting it up either?

Edited by JaguarCrazy2832

4 hours ago, The BILLievers said:

0.5 PPR. Standard scoring. 

Brandin Cooks vs CLE

or

Josh Gordon vs NYJ (now that AB is out)

Greedy Williams and Denzel Ward are dealing with injuries, so a lot of this decision depends on whether or not they play. I would monitor that up to Sunday before making a decision. 

Right now though, I personally like Gordon just because he probably has a higher floor as Brady's #1 WR target. Cooks is a little boom-or-bust due to his style of play, and the way the Rams spread the ball around a lot. 

My question:

0.5 PPR should I start Tyler Lockett vs Saints or Chris Godwin vs Giants?

47 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Miles Sanders vs Detroit

or

Joe Mixon vs Buffalo

Has to be Mixon right? Yea he's sucked hard but its not like Sanders has been lighting it up either?

That is a tough one.

I am avoiding mixon this week. The bills DL isn't something to mess with and the bengals OL is not good. Niners were all over mixon and he looked like he was in good health (good wiggle) and they were constantly hitting him in the backfield. The bills defense is one of the best in the NFL. Youre right though, Sanders hasn't done much of anything yet. He should get more and more carries as the season goes on though. I think he looked a little skiddish on sunday night. I don't think he was comfortable. I expect him to have a better game in not primetime. 

Both guys have a lot of risk but I think Sanders might have more upside. Eagles have to run the ball more without Djax and Jeffery right??

51 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Non-PPR

Frank Gore vs Cincinnati(Singletary is now out and he should get 20 carries or so, maybe a TD?)

or

Josh Jacobs vs Minnesota, the fact he got only 12 touches last week worries me as I think Minnesota is up early and big plus the groin injury worries me that he might exit early. Minnesota also isn't an ideal matchup the way Cincinnati is

Hard to bench Jacobs but your reasoning is sound. Gore should get 15-20 touches and should get a TD. Niners ran all over that defense last week. different styles for sure, but the bills OL should be able to create some space for frank the tank. Solid floor play