Packers Cuts Thread

Packerraymond

Just now, Leader said:

Nahhhhhhhh.
I'm not gonna get in to it cause I actually dont care, but talent is talent. It doesnt lose value because of the day of the week.

I don't care either. Simply pointing out leverage played apart in Clowney's trade value.

38 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

One would hope we're going to be in on him. He's the type of back-up that can keep you alive in a playoff run if Aaron goes down for a game or more. Boyle and Kizer are the types that you have no faith in to win you a game. I'd rather have a Matt Flynn/Brian Hoyer type than a developmental guy as our #2.

He's like 1-10 or something since like 2016. If we are going to have a bad back up I'd rather just stick with our guys

Just now, Stevein2012 said:

He's like 1-10 or something since like 2016. If we are going to have a bad back up I'd rather just stick with our guys

Those starts were for terrible teams. He was 15-10 with Cleveland and Houston from 2013-2015. He's far more capable than our guys and he's far from a "bad backup."

1 minute ago, Chili said:

Now it's down to Patrick, Pankey and Madison for potentially 1 or 2 roster spots. I bet those guys are feeling sick right now. 

Our projections have been all over the board with those three.

I've been watching that one too.   If I had a guess it would be we keep Patrick.  I think Pankey has an advantage over Madison if we were to keep 2 of that trio.

Archived