Packers Cuts Thread

Packerraymond

The other thing to mention about clowney, that no one ever mentions...

He’s had the dreaded micro fracture knee surgery. No athlete in any sport ever has lasted very long after that specific surgery.

whoever gives him a big extension has a high likelihood of losing money on a knee that is essentially a ticking time bomb.

Just now, Norm said:

Just Madison and I think it was just a pick we used to trade to get there or something. Great trade though. A guy who can't play football and one who doesn't know if he wants to

They used the 4th rd pick they got from the Browns to trade up to get Burks. Either way, not a good trade by Gutey. At least he didn't try to justify it by wasting a roster spot on Kizer as QB3 for another season and instead cut bait on him

Too many GMs will try to hold onto dudes rather than accepting it as a sunk cost

1 minute ago, deltarich87 said:

They used the 4th rd pick they got from the Browns to trade up to get Burks. Either way, not a good trade by Gutey. At least he didn't try to justify it by wasting a roster spot on Kizer as QB3 for another season and instead cut bait on him

Too many GMs will try to hold onto dudes rather than accepting it as a sunk cost

Oh. Well I'm an idiot then lol. But yeah agreed on not holding on

Just now, deltarich87 said:

Randall was not coming back to play football on a McCarthy coached team. It's pretty simple! You can say they screwed up but they screwed up by keeping McCarthy about 3 years too long. 

Just now, Norm said:

Next time we have a pick who busts, I'll just wait until we replace that bust, because that means it didn't happen in this moronic world

No, endlessly bitching about the ebb and flow of various Packer transactions is so much better... You're enlightened.

1 minute ago, Jaire_Island said:

That’s fine Norm..

Gutey messed this one up, but good enough to realize his mistake and release him instead of going for false prestige...

I already said this guys lol. I'm in agreement.

Archived