Packers Cuts Thread

Packerraymond

2 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

I still wouldn't say it was a ****ty trade. We were going to cut him, so they took a shot on a qb with an awful coach. It didn't work out but better than just releasing 

What's 1000% worse is how they used Randall 

Agreed on last part. Disagree on the rest. There's no proof that was the only trade we could have found. It wasn't Kizer or cut, IMO.

1 minute ago, HighCalebR said:

.... I dont think the competition works if you make your "guess" after most of the cuts have been made..

I made my guess about  9-10 hours ago >:( before most of the major cuts happened.

I couldn't do it yesterday as I was busy participating in my fantasy draft.,

Just now, Norm said:

Agreed on last part. Disagree on the rest. There's no proof that was the only trade we could have found. It wasn't Kizer or cut, IMO.

There's no proof it was the only trade we could find? No ****? It made a lot of sense considering the green bay staff in Cleveland, so it was probably the easiest spot

2 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Moore's chances of making this team dropped off a cliff the minute he wrecked his car making bad choices off the field. And then reacted to it poorly.

Totally missed the car accident. 

1 minute ago, Chili said:

I made my guess about  9-10 hours ago >:( before most of the major cuts happened.

I couldn't do it yesterday as I was busy participating in my fantasy draft.,

I actually thought you posted later than you had. It's all good anyways I have no horse in the race.

3 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

I still wouldn't say it was a ****ty trade. We were going to cut him, so they took a shot on a qb with an awful coach. It didn't work out but better than just releasing 

What's 1000% worse is how they used Randall 

Randall is the poster boy for the square peg-round hole mentality of the Capers era on defense.  Allow guys like Randall, Hayward, and Hyde to play to their strengths rather than constantly exposing their weaknesses, and the secondary could have looked much different for a few of those rough years.  To say nothing of "OLB's" M-Neal and D-Jones.  Barf.

5 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

There's no proof it was the only trade we could find? No ****? It made a lot of sense considering the green bay staff in Cleveland, so it was probably the easiest spot

Oh eff you. You're the one that said it was "this or release him" now you're going to ******* tell me the opposite is "no ****?"

Gtf outta here 

It wasn't this exact trade or release him. That's bull****. It's what people making excuses to pretend it didn't suck do. It sucked. It's why I won't let it go. There's still all this garbage delusion over it

This isn't Tony Moll for Derrick Martin. There would've been other options even if they weren't as "easy"

Archived