Jump to content
RaidersAreOne

Bills cut RB LeSean Mccoy

Recommended Posts

On 8/31/2019 at 11:07 AM, SBLIII said:

He is slow, he is not going to break long runs. 4.4 shuttle isn't impressive either.

Well he didn't get many carries but every gain today was substantial. He had 4 carries for 70 yards. Also had 28 yards on 5 catches. He dropped his first pass but he got settled in in the 2nd half. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, marshawn lynch said:

Well he didn't get many carries but every gain today was substantial. He had 4 carries for 70 yards. Also had 28 yards on 5 catches. He dropped his first pass but he got settled in in the 2nd half. 

I liked what I saw from him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you Buffalo for Shady, Mahomes and Warkins.

they don't win today in Jacksonville without them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Chiefer said:

Thank you Buffalo for Shady, Mahomes and Warkins.

they don't win today in Jacksonville without them

You're welcome. 

We saw today against the Jets why McCoy was cut. Singletary played better than any McCoy game since 2017 and no one ever denies Watkins talent, it's just a shame he is made of glass so can only show it a few times a year. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Chiefer said:

Thank you Buffalo for Shady, Mahomes and Warkins.

they don't win today in Jacksonville without them

I think technically the thanks for Watkins should go to the Rams ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/9/2019 at 9:14 AM, Trentwannabe said:

I think technically the thanks for Watkins should go to the Rams ;)

We got our Qb of the future because of that watkins deal. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×