Bills cut RB LeSean Mccoy

RaidersAreOne

9 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

based on what? The Bills are relying on a 35 year old and a rookie. Not exactly promising.

Are we basing players off age now??? I guess that Patriots QB room looks very subpar. They are relying on 42 year old and a rookie. Not exactly promising.

Age isnt much of factor if they can still play at a high level.

Just now, BigMountainGoat said:

It's hilarious when people think the world is just like Madden and all you need to do is look at Combine tests

Its pathetic how these guys base players based on gym shorts 1 day of year over watching game film. They think this stuff matters when it comes to game time 

1 minute ago, SBLIII said:

no, looked subpar before and and still does to me. Singletary needs to be a massive hit for it to be good.

I wouldn't say a massive hit. He is likely to be the lead back but I still expect to see plenty of Gore and then Yeldon in the passing game. 

Singletary is very similar to Fred Jackson and he was never considered a burner or elite athlete. He showed more than enough in pre-season for the Bills to believe he is ready for this.

2 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

not last year. 

So you are just gonna pick and choose stats to make a point rather than look an an entire body of work. His career stats was 6.0... Looking at his career stats is way more indictive play rather than an individual season. And that's just common sense. That shows that your biased looking for certain stats