PFF Rankings: All 32 NFL offensive line rankings after the 2019 NFL preseason

TecmoSuperJoe

6 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Given how much Saffold struggled in the preseason, I'm surprised the Titans are this high.

That and Lewan getting suspended.  I get Conklin looking legit again is probably offsetting some of that, but still.

Yeah, I'm surprised to see the Titans in the top 5 for the O-line

Speaking of Roger Saffold, he has been tossed on a play by a safety in the preseason!

1 minute ago, Steelersfan43 said:

Yeah, I'm surprised to see the Titans in the top 5 for the O-line

Speaking of Roger Saffold, he has been tossed on a play by a safety in the preseason!

Yeah, something similar happened against the Pats.  But at least that time it was a defensive lineman that pancaked him.

I am not optimistic about Saffold's future.  Titans OL with Lewan is still stacked, but definitely not top 5 IMO, unless he wasn't taking the preseason seriously at all.  Even then, we only get that awesome lineup for 12 games.  Kelly is a fantastic backup, and probably the franchise's next long term RT, but the difference between him and Lewan is big enough to at least knock the Titans out of the top 5.

49 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Yeah, something similar happened against the Pats.  But at least that time it was a defensive lineman that pancaked him.

I am not optimistic about Saffold's future.  Titans OL with Lewan is still stacked, but definitely not top 5 IMO, unless he wasn't taking the preseason seriously at all.  Even then, we only get that awesome lineup for 12 games.  Kelly is a fantastic backup, and probably the franchise's next long term RT, but the difference between him and Lewan is big enough to at least knock the Titans out of the top 5.

If there's one unit in the NFL that needs to take the preseason seriously, it's the O-line, since you never want to see your starting QB get hit too much no even in the preseason!

Cody Ford looks slated to be the starter at right tackle for the Bills, and judging by his limited time this preseason, things might get ugly. Ford allowed four hurries on 45 pass-blocking snaps and earned a 46.5 overall grade.

Yes and no. He may "start" at RT but I think its because Ty Nsehke has been hurt and is behind the 8-ball. Also John Feliciano has been downright dominant and they want to get him on the field at Guard. 

I like all the positive vibes for anything Giants.

Their starters were great when they faced...

Teams like the Bears who sat every starting player.

The starting O-line also went deep against 3rd stringers to keep Daniel Jones healthy.

Jones still fumbled three times including a play where I thought he might be dead.

Yeah, that's a great line!

Archived