Zeke Elliott TRO granted

incognito_man

14 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

No one does. He has to have his birth certificate checked at every single game. The kid just turned 10.. and is literally the largest child I have ever seen with my own two eyes. 

It seems dangerous to have him play with other 10 year olds.

Just now, cddolphin said:

It seems dangerous to have him play with other 10 year olds.

We put him at nose tackle and tell him to just run in between the guard and center. He is either double or triple teamed every play which slows him down. Tackling normally just consist of him grabbing a RB/QB by the jersey and them immediately going to the ground. I dont think I have ever seen him "hit" someone, though he has fallen on people. 

He is still a 10 year old, so he is kinda soft for how big he is. He isn't violent, aggressive or really that coordinated with his movements (as you would expect).  And he is obviously dirt slow as he has not developed his muscles. 

Still he is unstoppable in the middle. We have only played 2 games and I dont think we have given up 1 single yard on a run play in the middle of the field. 

2 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

...does he even enjoy playing football? xD I can only imagine how dull that must be for a 10 year old.

I think, if nothing else, anyone would love being a 'star' like that. He is the focal point that everyone talks about due to his abnormal size. That leads to a lot of compliments. But I think he is in general just a football kid. 

On 9/17/2017 at 0:49 AM, Matts4313 said:

Theres a 6'0 300# kind on my sons football team. He just turned 10 in August.

I coached a 7th grader that was 6' 3" 280lbs. Terrible football player. Weak, soft, mentally and physically slow.

Unrelated, but we also had an 8th grader that hid a broken finger to keep playing. Same kid spent the night in front of the Hs one night so he could get in to work out with them first thing in the morning during HS JV practice. He was actually a very good player and played really well in HS as a DE/TE. I know he had visited a few colleges that we're offering scholarships, but don't think any of them were big names.

Archived