Other Games/Teams Thread

TitanLegend

20 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Man!  Didn't think of that. 

They should. If we are serious about not resigning him. They should trade him Sam Bradford style and see if they give up a first rounder in desperation like the Vikings did. 

That's a good idea.  Seeing Marcus win a playoff game would be sweet this year.  Lol

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

Ryan Tannehill is made of glass himself. We're not gonna trade Marcus unless the offer is something we just can't refuse.

The coaching staff should just smile and take a laugh of faith.

Get it? Laugh instead of leap.  Cause they're clowns. :D

Edited by Kookie23
******* autocorrect bs

19 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

Ryan Tannehill is made of glass himself. We're not gonna trade Marcus unless the offer is something we just can't refuse.

Did you see the team that just lost to Matt Moore? We’re a few days removed from losing to them by essentially three scores. Stashing QBs when we’re about to be 2-5 is silly.

5 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

Yeah I’d trade Marcus for whatever we can get. He’s not getting a second contract. If Tannehill goes down we need to just throw Woodside in there or bring back WTFaulk and tank it.

We have the defense to help us string some wins together and get back in the playoff race. We just need a little spark on offense and we're there. Maybe Tannehill gives us that... But hes been more injury prone than Mariota these past 4 years. If we get rolling and RT goes down, maybe Mariota learns something about how RT plays... He's not better than Mariota, but that doesn't mean he can't learn from him. 

Maybe we continue struggling and we're better served to get something for Mariota... But I'd like to wait a couple of weeks to see if we could potentially be in a position where we may need Marcus to take over again. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ragevsuall17 said:

We have the defense to help us string some wins together and get back in the playoff race. We just need a little spark on offense and we're there. Maybe Tannehill gives us that... But hes been more injury prone than Mariota these past 4 years. If we get rolling and RT goes down, maybe Mariota learns something about how RT plays... He's not better than Mariota, but that doesn't mean he can't learn from him. 

Maybe we continue struggling and we're better served to get something for Mariota... But I'd like to wait a couple of weeks to see if we could potentially be in a position where we may need Marcus to take over again. 

If Tanny went out there and threw for 400 yards and 4 TDs. That would make Marcus very expendable. 

4 minutes ago, ragevsuall17 said:

I’m looking big picture here. If what you just described happens, then what? Do we re-sign Tannehill since he was the one that got us on track? Would Mariota for sure have figured it out or was it another fluke stretch? Does he deserve a new contract or does Tannehill deserve a new contract? I think Mariota’s time here needs to be done. It was a make or break year and he’s broken.