Other Games/Teams Thread

TitanLegend

6 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

Meh, Winston sucks, but he's an amazing fantasy player. Miniscule point difference between the 2 right now.

Yeah, he ended up outscoring Brees by 3 points... That's a high scoring league... But Winston got me 74 vs Brees' 71.

But in my more traditional league, Winston got 51. Wtf?! Worst real life fantasy beast. 

Titans could be in the same boat so I’m not that mad

I know it’s tough to bank on the Titans doing much because it’s just unheard of for us

I keep saying if Titans beat Houston Sunday, then TB beats Houston the following Saturday

Titans have a chance to clinch the Division at home potentially on Sunday Night vs the Saints

It’s a pipe dream but if that scenario plays out Titans are most definitely using Week 17 as a bye week with all the banged up guys

I personally wouldn’t mind Mariota having a chance to play Week 17

Also I would rather the Steelers win the 6 seed over the Texans 

4 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

Titans could be in the same boat so I’m not that mad

I know it’s tough to bank on the Titans doing much because it’s just unheard of for us

I keep saying if Titans beat Houston Sunday, then TB beats Houston the following Saturday

Titans have a chance to clinch the Division at home potentially on Sunday Night vs the Saints

It’s a pipe dream but if that scenario plays out Titans are most definitely using Week 17 as a bye week with all the banged up guys

I personally wouldn’t mind Mariota having a chance to play Week 17

Also I would rather the Steelers win the 6 seed over the Texans 

Eh still will be playing for seeding at that point. Obviously won’t be getting the #1 seed but #2 isn’t out of the question if the Titans win out

11 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Eh still will be playing for seeding at that point. Obviously won’t be getting the #1 seed but #2 isn’t out of the question if the Titans win out

Very true 

We need KC to drop a game since we have the head to head 

The injuries just worry me though 

I was just going through the off-season thread to find a Tannehill post that I had posted before we traded for him and I seen Adoree bad a foot/ankle surgery last offseason so I’m hoping Adoree’s injury isn’t on the same foot or isn’t done for the year or anything like that

Henry will most definitely need a rest the guys been a work horse

Humphries Sims and I’m sure a few others need some rest 

I just want a relatively healthy team if we get in I want to see what these guys can do 

3 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

Very true 

We need KC to drop a game since we have the head to head 

The injuries just worry me though 

I was just going through the off-season thread to find a Tannehill post that I had posted before we traded for him and I seen Adoree bad a foot/ankle surgery last offseason so I’m hoping Adoree’s injury isn’t on the same foot or isn’t done for the year or anything like that

Henry will most definitely need a rest the guys been a work horse

Humphries Sims and I’m sure a few others need some rest 

I just want a relatively healthy team if we get in I want to see what these guys can do 

I do think I heard it was the opposite foot for Adoree. Probably was on the Midday 180 at some point but I’m pretty sure I heard that. We’re getting Sims back this week. Adoree and Humphries do worry me. The whole team needs rest but they also need to stay hot. If the scenario plays out like that and the Titans are not playing for anything in Week 17, then of course rest guys who need it but I certainly wouldn’t go overboard either.

7 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

Id take him I still think we could use OLB 

I know he’s not the old Suggs but we arnt getting anything from Finch Gilbert or Correa on a consistent basis 

Question becomes does he go to a better team who he thinks is going to the SB

Beat me to it... But he's on waivers... so I'm sure we have waiver priority over the Ravens and Pats... and we got the Pees connection.

HIs salaries are also whatever's left of the 3M he got this year (500k?), and 3 M next year with no remaining guarantees.  I'll take him over Wake, no question.