Madden Fantasy League: Ending

biggio7

2 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

Lol special teams.

With my questionable offense I need someone with a strong leg to get the long field goals when I inevitability choke a drive away.

Im going to be mad when we can scout and all the QBs end up being trash in the draft lol. I almost drafted Luck but decided I’d rather try and go for a Rookie to develop. With how awful I am I probably should have went with Luck 😂

Edited by Neumatic

Ended up trading Harrison Sr 95, 2020 2nd, and 2021 3rd to the Saints (best DT was 74) for Devin White 74 (second best MLB on the Saints) and 2021 1st.

Took a hit in overall value (drafted Harrison in the 5th or 6th I think), but I couldn't find a fair offer for players in the 80s at LB or CB. 

Keeping White and Brown as MLB but on the depth chart they are starting at OLB.

Week One da Bears

50-14 Win
A little deceiving because I had 2 defensive TDs and a punt return for a TD.

Here is the roster:

QB- Will Grier-64; Trace McSorley-55; Danny Etling-50
RB- Corey Grant-75; Darrell Williams-63; Trenton Cannon-69; Elijah Holyfield-63
FB- Alex Barnes-64
WR- Jarvis Landry-84; Trey Quinn-70; Hunter Renfrow-70; Riley Ridley-69; Emaunel Hall-67; CJ Board-66; Scotty Miller-66
TE- Foster Moreau-69; Dawson Knox-68; Dan Arnold-70
LT- Tytus Howard-67; Roderick Johnson-60
LG- Ethan Pocic-61; Garrett Brumfeild-58
C- Ryan Kelly-83; Will Clapp-58
RG- Olisaemeka Udoh-61; Najee Toran-52
RT- Cody Ford-68; Chuma Edoga-65

LE- Shareef Miller-66; Quinton Bell-61
DT- Jordan Phillips-65; PJ Johnson-62; Bryan Mone-59
RE- Arden Key-70; Max Crosby-67
LLB- Kwon Alexander-79; EJ Speed-61; David Bass-70
MLB- Deion Jones-90; Ulysees Gilbert III-62; Gary Johnson-57
CB-Patrick Peterson-92; Tre'Davious White-85; Sean Murphy-Bunting-72; Jamal Agnew-65; Ryan Neal-62;  Stephen Denmark-60
FS- Troy Apke-67
SS- Tyrann Mathieu-87; Josh Jones-72; Zedrick Woods-61

K- Brandon McManus-76
P- Jack Fox-64

Some of you might be confused with this roster and it's 63 overall. But, I didn't draft many because I went to bed. I picked Alexander, Jones, Peterson, White, Mathieu. Everyone else came via trade or free agent excluding Grant, Kelly, Quinn.

• Like 2

14-14 halftime. Kyler started 3/10 but settled down and led the team on a scoring drive.

Colts scored one TD off a deflection from one receiver to another, and another TD drive on a big play where Ronnie Harrison forced a fumble but took out his guys too and Humphries scooped it up and nearly scored. Need to lock down Luck, but Clowney is applying good pressure.

3 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

Ended up trading Harrison Sr 95, 2020 2nd, and 2021 3rd to the Saints (best DT was 74) for Devin White 74 (second best MLB on the Saints) and 2021 1st.

Took a hit in overall value (drafted Harrison in the 5th or 6th I think), but I couldn't find a fair offer for players in the 80s at LB or CB. 

Keeping White and Brown as MLB but on the depth chart they are starting at OLB.

Are you saying you put off drafting LBs? That's so unlike you.

• Like 1