Madden Fantasy League: Ending

biggio7

You have got to be kidding me...3 plays away from revealing Stephen Clarks potential.

RT Hoskins is a Star potential, bummer.

Metcalf is now an Xfactor. His Ability is wrecking ball...yea not exactly what I was hoping for.

Browns kicker was 0-3. 1 blocked and whiffed on the other 2 lol 

Edited by Neumatic

10 hours ago, Neumatic said:

Metcalf is now an Xfactor. His Ability is wrecking ball...yea not exactly what I was hoping for.

If Metcalf's best archtype is Physical WR, you're going to get a crap X Factor. Gotta make sure that you progress them the way they want before the X Factor kicks in

Edited by JBURGE
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Neumatic said:

Also @RuskieTitan @Fresh Prince I think we can turn the trade deadline off so you can redo the trade, then turn the deadline back on when it’s done. If it’s alright with @biggio7 and @holt_bruce81. Doesn’t matter to me, I’m doomed to Mahomes’ ridiculousness either way.

Yeah I'm fine with that. 

• Like 2

So the Vikings picked a SS at 12th overall even though they had Derwin James. However the SS they picked is an X-Factor with an ability that would be devastating on a team like Ruskies. He has the xfactor ability selfless, anytime he enters the zone all his teammates on field enter the zone.

Downside is he’s slow for a saftey and his coverage skills are cringe worthy. He’s definitely an in the box kind of saftey. 

8 hours ago, JBURGE said:

If Metcalf's best archtype is Physical WR, you're going to get a crap X Factor. Gotta make sure that you progress them the way they want before the X Factor kicks in

Funny thing is I knew this and I still tried getting him his xfactor. His physical archetype is way ahead of everything else though so it is what it is. 

19 hours ago, Neumatic said:

Also @RuskieTitan @Fresh Prince I think we can turn the trade deadline off so you can redo the trade, then turn the deadline back on when it’s done. If it’s alright with @biggio7 and @holt_bruce81. Doesn’t matter to me, I’m doomed to Mahomes’ ridiculousness either way.

@Fresh Prince offer sent. FYI it says you would have very low interest haha.