Raiders officially release Antonio Brown; so do the Pats (LOL)

RaidersAreOne

Got the popcorn and watching the show, but this won't end well...I won't mention what I think will happen but it's not pretty...Problem is 'drama' gets you more attention. Looks like NFLN isn't focusing on AB as much as they have the past month...so far....

EDIT: I WILL NOT watch AB on social media as giving him attention will just add fuel to his fire. All who want him to seek help need to help not send him your attention and energy. Remove AB from twitter, FB and anything else. I have Youtube but going to remove AB now...

Edit2: He has 104K currently. 

Edited by G
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, G said:

Got the popcorn and watching the show, but this won't end well...I won't mention what I think will happen but it's not pretty...Problem is 'drama' gets you more attention. Looks like NFLN isn't focusing on AB as much as they have the past month...so far....

Would be funny if he had kraft phone convos recorded talking about their “slobby nobby” hobby’s lol 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, G said:

EDIT: I WILL NOT watch AB on social media as giving him attention will just add fuel to his fire. All who want him to seek help need to help not send him your attention and energy. Remove AB from twitter, FB and anything else. I have Youtube but going to remove AB now...

Edit2: He has 104K currently. 

100% agree.  Either the Steelers enabled this behavior or he is in a downward spiral like I have never seen before.  I was in Vegas a few years ago watching the roulette tables for a spot to bet.  I noticed one that had hit red 2 times in a row the same time another guy and his friends did.  I heard him say it has to hit black.  So he bet $100 on black.  It hit red.  So he said it has too hit black and bet $200.  It hit red again.  He kept doing this until he maxed the bet and had to start borrowing from his friends.  After a couple roles people started noticing the table and this guy that just could not stop.  Some where telling him to walk away, others where laughing at him, and I was amazed at this stats and psychology experiment going on in front of me.  The crowd was not going to leave until the man quit and the man's ego was not going to allow him to quit or bet differently while the crowd was watching.  It was a train wreck.  The only thing that saved the guy was that on the 18th role it finally hit black.  I do not want to find out what AB hitting black ends up being.

2 hours ago, drfrey13 said:

100% agree.  Either the Steelers enabled this behavior or he is in a downward spiral like I have never seen before.  I was in Vegas a few years ago watching the roulette tables for a spot to bet.  I noticed one that had hit red 2 times in a row the same time another guy and his friends did.  I heard him say it has to hit black.  So he bet $100 on black.  It hit red.  So he said it has too hit black and bet $200.  It hit red again.  He kept doing this until he maxed the bet and had to start borrowing from his friends.  After a couple roles people started noticing the table and this guy that just could not stop.  Some where telling him to walk away, others where laughing at him, and I was amazed at this stats and psychology experiment going on in front of me.  The crowd was not going to leave until the man quit and the man's ego was not going to allow him to quit or bet differently while the crowd was watching.  It was a train wreck.  The only thing that saved the guy was that on the 18th role it finally hit black.  I do not want to find out what AB hitting black ends up being.

LOL I did that when I saw 5 blacks in a row. Bet 100 on red and it hit the rare green. LOL I walked away because I don't trust 'odds' as much as when you have a 'feeling' and I didn't have a feeling. Also done 100 bets on black jack and dealer hit 21 two times I did it. Slots on occasion but stock market is my preferred gambling addiction but I understand that mindset the guy you mentioned had. Saving face and EGO is a hell of a drug...

2 minutes ago, G said:

LOL I did that when I saw 5 blacks in a row. Bet 100 on red and it hit the rare green. LOL I walked away because I don't trust 'odds' as much as when you have a 'feeling' and I didn't have a feeling. Also done 100 bets on black jack and dealer hit 21 two times I did it. Slots on occasion but stock market is my preferred gambling addiction but I understand that mindset the guy you mentioned had. Saving face and EGO is a hell of a drug...

It was a long time ago but I think the limit was either $2,000 or $5,000.  He lost a lot of money in a hurry.  The crowd was loud too when he would decide to bet again and then would just start laughing when it hit red again

• Like 1

I don't know if you guys have seen this, but I just couldn't believe it.  This guy is absolutely insane.

"NFL Network's Tom Pelissero reported that the "tweet also implies" the Patriots will not pay Brown his roughly $9 million signing bonus or the remainder of his nearly $1 million base salary. Pelissero added that Brown's Raiders contracts contains offsets, so anything the Patriots pay would decrease Oakland's obligation, which the team says Brown voided."

On 9/22/2019 at 4:48 PM, BayRaider said:

Saw this and cracked up:

BREAKING NEWS: Walmart has signed Antonio Brown to a 5 Year, $60k contract

Dam they made him a manager.  I think they gave him to much salary and he should get an incentive loaded deal where he makes $15.50 an hour as a cashier with the ability to make $23.25 if he works over 40 hours a week.