FA 2020

drfrey13

1 minute ago, agarcia34 said:

They also play two different positions. I don't think KVN is a player that the Raiders would have been interested in. He was more of a pass rusher. 

Yes they do but I think there same tier LBs and the cost difference is substantial 

Just now, Totty said:

Anyone else perturbed that the only thing concrete is Nick at this point?  

Idk I just figured there'd be more.  

Maybe the lure to play in Vegas is not all that attractive. Little surprised by the lack of moves.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Totty said:

I wish there was more but we seem to be playing it conservative which I like.  I TJ ink we’ll try and get one but big name FA then wait til h Things shake out and go after some moderately priced remaining guys.

ive been saying it for months we don’t have the cap space we all thought.  We weren’t going to sign 3-4 top guys.

the new cba increased the cost of the minimum salary players and we only have 39.3 after tendering morrow and peterman, if you include draft picks.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Totty said:

When you got a hard stance and players and agents havent seen any if your facilities, it makes it harder to beat out these teams with just as much cap. 

8 minutes ago, Justwinning said:

Maybe I’m making a bigger deal than it is, but why couldn’t we just re-sign Peterman to less than what the original tender is? Are we really afraid of him leaving? Lol

Gruden really likes that dude. Lololol. If we sign a qb for backup, no way we drafting a young dude unless hurts last to 3rd.