FA 2020

drfrey13

9 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Terrible value for Diggs. I’d rather take Mims or small trade up for Jefferson at 15x cheaper the salary. 

This is why I continue to tell you, you are clueless when it comes to building a team.

It's like if someone came up to and said I'll give you a $10 lottry ticket that could be worth a million bucks or I'll give you this check for $100,000. Draft picks are like the lottery tickets while proven vets are like the check.

Just now, OG_C2X said:

This is why I continue to tell you, you are clueless when it comes to building a team.

It's like if someone came up to and said I'll give you a $10 lottry ticket that could be worth a million bucks or I'll give you this check for $100,000. Draft picks are like the lottery tickets while proven vets are like the check.

It was a gross overpay for Diggs, however you wanna sell your take. Championships are won through the draft. Not giving 1sts for WRs and paying them 20M. That’s never worked out. 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

But @Frankie2Gunz said cooper wouldn't get that. Interesting. 

He shouldn't get 20 or anything close to 20 for that matter but teams are stupid and nothing surprises me anymore.  20 million for Cooper will hamstring that team for years.  Terrible move, they should have let him walk and used that cash for depth.  The Cowboys will never win a SB with the mistakes they have made.

Just now, Frankie2Gunz said:

He shouldn't get 20 or anything close to 20 for that matter but teams are stupid and nothing surprises me anymore.  20 million for Cooper will hamstring that team for years.  Terrible move, they should have let him walk and used that cash for depth.  The Cowboys will never win a SB with the mistakes they have made.

But another team had to be willing to give him that or close. It's why cowboys let him see what was out there first. So that was his market. If we agree with it or not. It was his market.