FA 2020

drfrey13

Just now, dante9876 said:

But another team had to be willing to give him that or close. It's why cowboys let him see what was out there first. So that was his market. If we agree with it or not. It was his market. 

That doesn't mean a team has to be stupid and overpay for him.  That is the type of mentality that gets a GM fired.  Cooper is no where worth 20 per and Dallas will pay for that when it comes to wins and losses bc they are hamstrung by the cap from a terrible signing like this.  

I would like to see what percentage of the cap, Dak, Cooper, Zeke DLaw and the Oline account for...  It's too much whatever it is, they will have zero depth which will haunt them for years.  

12 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

But another team had to be willing to give him that or close. It's why cowboys let him see what was out there first. So that was his market. If we agree with it or not. It was his market. 

It very well could have been, I'm not disagreeing with you.

Sammy Watkins was paid over 19 million last season.  That doesn't make it right or a smart signing despite them winning a SB...

10 hours ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Oh I fully agree that someone will pay him #1 money, I don't doubt that for 1 second.  Teams and GM's are stupid.... That same team will make a huge mistake by overpaing for Cooper and you can quote me on that.

Leveon Bell was paid number 1 money last season and how did that work out now that he is out pf the Pit. system?  Do you think they regret that now?  I do.

Check 🎯

10 hours ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Why did the Jets back up the Brinks truck for CJ Mosley last year?  Teams do stupid things all the time, I am not sure what your point is.  I have to give the Cowgirls credit though, not paying Cooper 20 million and admitting they have made a mistake by letting him test the FA market.

Cooper could end up back in Dallas but if he does he wont receive the 20 million he reportedly is asking for and if Cooper was smart he would take whatever they offer him if he wants to keep his charade going.  

Lol 20 million?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Make it happen Grudock. 

Cory Littleton - 4 yr/$56M

Damarious Randall - 3 yr/$18M

Chris Harris Jr - 2 yr/$22M

I can get behind this. With kwit and littleton, I wouldn't want to draft a LB in the 1st. 2 good nickels is enough in today's NFL. We could solidify the secondary, or add another impact DL (kinlaw/derrick brown).

Edited by MrOaktown_56
  • Like 1