New Low for the Organization?

Humble_Beast

A young Al Davis would never have let this happened. Smh at Mark Davis, we are the raiders and known to always have the cast offs. Al Davis would rather talent sit then let a rival go get the guy and win. Remember Marcus Allen, held him hostage for awhile, should have done the same with AB. Now we look like a joke while AB is going look great and win with the pats. What a sick ending, but who didn’t see it coming

This has to go down as a lowlight for franchise history, what a joke. This might top off 

- Jamarcus Russell

- Trading Moss to the pats 

- Trading Gruden so he beats us in super bowl 

- Javon Walker contract 

- Mack trade 

This might have topped it all. Who didn’t see this happening 

37 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

A young Al Davis would never have let this happened. Smh at Mark Davis, we are the raiders and known to always have the cast offs. Al Davis would rather talent sit then let a rival go get the guy and win. Remember Marcus Allen, held him hostage for awhile, should have done the same with AB. Now we look like a joke while AB is going look great and win with the pats. What a sick ending, but who didn’t see it coming

This has to go down as a lowlight for franchise history, what a joke. This might top off 

- Jamarcus Russell

- Trading Moss to the pats 

- Trading Gruden so he beats us in super bowl 

- Javon Walker contract 

- Mack trade 

This might have topped it all. Who didn’t see this happening 

4 of those 5 happened while Al Davis was in charge, I would also include trading Marcus Allen to the Chiefs as a pretty serious blunder also and passing up on Dan Marino for Marc Wilson is a big head scratcher as well.

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

Being a Raiders fans is a curse, I wouldn't wish it upon my worst enemy. Really hoping that we tank the season and get a new QB. Hopefully Gruden is gone soon too. 

Hopefully Carr balls out but Gruden can go for me. 

This is a make or break year for Carr and his overall weapons are the worst in the league (I closely follow all 32 teams). Tyrell shouldn’t be a #1. Renfrow shouldn’t be playing yet. JJ Nelson is a pure bubble screen guy. I like Ryan Grant actually, but he’s an average #3 target. Nothing special. 

I doubt Carr is going to do much with this cast. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dessie said:

Hopefully Carr balls out but Gruden can go for me. 

Carr is who he is. Our offense was built around AB and he's gone now. Our WR core went from being top 10 to bottom 10 just like that. You have Williams who has flashed but hasn't been consistently good and a bunch of role players that either sucked last year or have never produced in the NFL. 

3 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

This is a make or break year for Carr and his overall weapons are the worst in the league (I closely follow all 32 teams). Tyrell shouldn’t be a #1. Renfrow shouldn’t be playing yet. JJ Nelson is a pure bubble screen guy. I like Ryan Grant actually, but he’s an average #3 target. Nothing special. 

I doubt Carr is going to do much with this cast. 

We wanted Williams as a potential #1 guy before we even acquired AB, he was always our #1 FA target. Renfrow shouldn't be playing yet? Then when will he play? He's never going to be bigger, stronger, or faster. I do agree about Grant and Nelson though (although Nelson has been one of the best deep threat WR in the past), they're both role players that didn't produce at all last season. 

We really need Jacobs and Waller to be playmakers or our offense is going to struggle big time. 

• Like 1

Just now, NYRaider said:

We wanted Williams as a potential #1 guy before we even acquired AB, he was always our #1 FA target. Renfrow shouldn't be playing yet? Then when will he play? He's never going to be bigger, stronger, or faster. I do agree about Grant and Nelson though (although Nelson has been one of the best deep threat WR in the past), they're both role players that didn't produce at all last season. 

We really need Jacobs and Waller to be playmakers or our offense is going to struggle big time. 

Just because we wanted Tyrell as our #1 doesn't mean he is a true #1. I fully believe without the AB signing, we would of drafted a WR in the 1st or 2nd Round.

Tyrell is a good player that will eventually be a solid #2 for us after auditioning for #1 this year. I think next year we will draft a stud WR.

• Like 1

I just wanted to believe... man sucks all this bad luck for the organization... I’ll always be a die hard since my childhood back when we were LA Raiders but really think this franchise is cursed...  just sucks always something with this team 

Edited by Humble_Beast