The Washington Badnames v The Daklas Cowboys

Matts4313

10 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Since I switched to slingTV, I dont like going in there. I am about 10 seconds behind you all. It drives me nuts how every play gets spoiled for me. I see them lining up and you guys are already talking about the end result.

Also - we need to switch to Discord and have a permanent room.

I’m already on Discord, so let me know when it’s set up

Just now, TheGame316 said:

3rd and 1, Kellen Moore summoning his inner Garrett/Linehan - RUN THE BALL

Nah. The play call was awesome. Got Cobb one on one with a gimp. 

Pass blocking sucked. Dak should have taken off for the first. And Cobb droppe DBd it. 

You guys and this "must run on 3 & 1" are taking it too far. 

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

It was a little behind for sure. But if Jarwin can catch it, Cobb should catch it. 

It's not like Dak was sitting still in the pocket. He was kinda on the move, and made a snap throw. Ball hit the WR moving the opposite way on the cross a little behind but not so much that he couldn't get both hands on it. As a former WR, I put the blame on Cobb. My HS coach would chew my *** for dropping that 

Edited by DaBoys
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, TheGame316 said:

Is it too much to ask for a 30+ million dollar QB to hit an open receiver in stride?

Every single time, while being pressured on the run?

Yes, absolutely. It is absolutely too much to ask. If you think its not, I highly encourage you to watch any other QB in the history of the NFL. 

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Every single time, while being pressured on the run?

Yes, absolutely. It is absolutely too much to ask. If you think its not, I highly encourage you to watch any other QB in the history of the NFL. 

Except its the most consistent thing he does - See Jarwin's TD  last week, There was also another slant by Gallup llast week that goes for a TD if he hits him in stride and Gallup doesn't have to reach behind for it