GDT Week 1: Raiders @ Titans

CaliforniaKid7

The Titans are a very formidable foe, but damn I see alot of people unanimous in picking against us like we didn't just go 12-4 last year lol. Like we aren't one of the better road teams out there, boasting a potential top 5 offense. Haha i cant wait to see how this team responds being the underdog against everyones new "Hot up and coming team" 

6 hours ago, drfrey13 said:

At what point do you admit we are worse?  Not saying we are for sure but I would just like to know when you will admit it if we see it.  I have almost zero issue with the offense but there are a lot of ? about the Defense.  Nighttrain I respect you as a poster but you are starting to become a players poster.  It is almost like you are scared the players are going to read what you say about them and take offense.  At what position on D did we improve?  MEJ and Pagano if they do not let KNJ calls plays.  Sorry but I hate when a player says he is great, he is a players coach.  That just means he allows them to stray.  One thing I like about Belichick is everyone is accountable.  Sorry but been drinking after a long night of dealing with young employees that always have an excuse.

Do ?s make us worst?

Or are they just ?s that need to be answered and players that need to be battle tested?

Why are you so concerned with with my tone?

I have said repeatedly that I think we will struggle early. I'm just not into bashing and rank counting when it isn't the whole picture of the team or they are assumptions.

Like the assumption that KNJ is only a players coach. Isn't it possible that he not only is good with his players but is also a good teacher and motivator. I've said it a million times but that doesn't make it untrue, you don't know what happens in meeting rooms or film rooms or even on the field when players are being coached up but those are the places you are assuming that KNJ is poor in. I just like to give my team and the coach they employ more credit than that. For as bad as some say that he is, he sure has hung around in positions of power for a long time. That line you had implying that he doesn't hold players accountable makes me question everything you've ever posted if you can make that kind of statement and stick by it with no evidence.

BTW, making an excuse that you've been drinking to explain a hostile, hypocritical post sounds like something you'd have to "deal with" from your young employees.

7 minutes ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

We seem to always have a nice wrinkle play for Olawale. Wonder who will fill his role today

I think it will be a combo of Smith, Walford and Patterson. Exotic stuff going to CP and leak out plays going to Smith because he is known as a blocker mainly and Walford as the third TE most likely to used as a FB while the other 2 are on the line.

Archived