GDT Week 2: Niners

theJ

24 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Everyone saying sit Mixon this week in fantasy but I wanna go against the grain. What do you guys think?

If he plays, start him. They didn't run the ball last week because Seattle never came out base, even in 11 personnel. So they passed because that was their advantage. 

12 hours ago, Beck Bristow said:

Sorry pal. I'm around.  Did we even try to do a fantasy or pick em this year?  Participation is slipping. 

Probably should have done a pick em at least. I just got lazy, and no one else took the initiative. 

16 minutes ago, theJ said:

Fair to start to wonder if Cordy Glenn is done for the year? We're about a month removed from his reporting the concussion. 

No. Unless there is some setback I am not aware of.  

Blue Jackets opened training camp today.  Hoping my season tickets aren't a waste of time. 

1 hour ago, johndeere1707 said:

49ers pass rush worries me this week. Sucks we might not have Mixon, we really need to establish the run. 

We may not have bosa, which would help a lot. He hasn't practiced all week until today, I believe. Lynch expects him to play, but able sprains are tricky. If he can't go, that should help a lot

6 hours ago, johndeere1707 said:

49ers pass rush worries me this week. Sucks we might not have Mixon, we really need to establish the run. 

Mixon practiced today. In Marvin's terms, partly cloudy. Officially questionable, but I'm thinking he'll play. 

• Like 1