Game Day Thread Wk. 2 Steelers 0 - 1 vs. Seahawks 1 - 0

Steeler Hitman

1 minute ago, warfelg said:

Yea.  I said it after last week....Ben needs to pull his head out of his ***.  I truly think he's trying to give AB the middle finger by getting other players to produce.

I don’t think so, but I get your thinking. I think him getting ABs direct replacement at the top to be just as good or better would be a much bigger screw you. 

1 minute ago, Dcash4 said:

I don’t think so, but I get your thinking. I think him getting ABs direct replacement at the top to be just as good or better would be a much bigger screw you. 

That's what logic would dictate, but AB's "I made Ben" comment likely pissed off Ben more.

Just now, warfelg said:

That's what logic would dictate, but AB's "I made Ben" comment likely pissed off Ben more.

Sure. But I just don’t think that means ben would say I can’t throw to JuJu. Any and all success makes Ben look good against those comments, not just forced stuff to no names. 

Just now, August4th said:

I wish this was true

doubt ben ages like Brees and Brady..so the sooner we move on from him the better..just hope his replacement is any good

The issue is... the front office knew this yet did nothing to prepare for it. Look at the Ravens. They planned accordingly with Flacco and are reaping the benefits. New England, MULTIPLE TIMES, prepped appropriately for the departure of Brady. When Ben goes, we are screwed for a long time.