The Haunting on the Atchafalaya Mafia - N6 Friday 10:00 pm eastern

Pickle Rick

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

That is my point.  Scum would self vote and not be looked at at all bc they would be hiding.our among those self voting.  The people who weren't self voting was rebellious town.  Lose-lose-lose for town 

SO no lynch and you let the SK thin the field.  With the scum duos not having a night kill, waiting around is not good for them either.

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Wouldve worked though. Not my fault people aren't on my level

No, it would not have.  

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

That is my point.  Scum would self vote and not be looked at, at all bc they would be hiding out among those self voting.  The people who weren't self voting was rebellious town.  Lose-lose-lose for town 

Just now, squire12 said:

Once nacho locked, he was absolutely town.  SK would not do that and neither would the remaining scum.  

Well I was the remaining scum. Just thought I could get rid of town hopefully he hit the SK. And then I could convince the remaining players I was town and turn them against each other. Didn’t line up that way though. Quite a reach haha

A unique twist would have been if the town were provided with bullet proof from mafia night kills, but not the SK probe.  So the mafia duos would only have been able to cross kill each other.  Make a 1 shot type option so the decision of when to use it comes into play.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Well I was the remaining scum. Just thought I could get rid of town hopefully he hit the SK. And then I could convince the remaining players I was town and turn them against each other. Didn’t line up that way though. Quite a reach haha

nacho had a 50/25/25 chance of hitting town/mafia/SK.  Once he took out another player, unless it was the SK, the SK was going to win. 

Just now, squire12 said:

nacho had a 50/25/25 chance of hitting town/mafia/SK.  Once he took out another player, unless it was the SK, the SK was going to win. 

Yeah I came into this game once I got my role that I was going to gamble and not be afraid to be lynched. Which is why in chat I said I wish you were The Godfather and not I. So I took the gamble there. 

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

But it was the best option bc it meant no chance for the Godfather being killed.  You let the SK do the dirty work while hiding 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

How?

Every scum would self vote as well. 

Meaning the SK would just keep picking people off and no threat to any of the scum 

Sure... the math starts 9 town, 6 mafia (3 pairs).  Playing the odds, the SK hits a couple town, maybe finds a mafia in there after a day or so.  The mafia get antsy.  Town had no other moves other than taking a shot when lynched and most town do not want to die for the betterment of the entire town.  most want to play hero ball........see this game as a prime example

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

But it was the best option bc it meant no chance for the Godfather being killed.  You let the SK do the dirty work while hiding 

That's ok, don't need to Lynch godfather for the odds to be way in towns favor just on sk deaths alone. It's a simple numbers game: town has 9 lives while the other factions had 2 each. The factions with only 2 lives were the only ones who should've fealt pressured to try to Lynch.