The Haunting on the Atchafalaya Mafia - N6 Friday 10:00 pm eastern

Pickle Rick

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

I tried to set you up and nobody bit. I left us all hanging n3 with my vote on BCB, then moved my vote to me after Orca switched to you. Tried to make it look like I was protecting you, not touch 

Between you doing that and Orca and Nachos clear fixation and Squire pushing me I was on my heels all game. Well done tbh.

Just now, Counselor said:

I had no interest in working with you. Swag is my girlfriend 

Scum factions seldom do. I couldn't get Dome / MD4L to do it in the Star Trek game either. 

The only time I think I've been involved where it happened was in Gopher's World, and I Think that was largely because Rags and Matts wanted to stick it to Swag more than anything lol. 

24 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

It took me voting myself for you wankers to get me lynched!!! 

@Counselor I tried dropping hints that I was willing to work with you but you definitely didn’t catch them lmao 

I caught them, but we were in a good spot with little to no heat.  

Nice job @SwAg   if only someone had called you as being the SK on N3

Awards

Big Baller Award: @theuntouchable made the very ballsy move of voting himself and hoping it would sway some folks to move off of him.  He stuck hard to that strategy despite the end result of his lone vote being the hammer the coffin for himself and @Forge.  The Big Baller award goes to Touch

Town MVP: it was a disaster from the word go, but somethings stood out more than others.  @daboyle250 did in fact contribute the least amount of harm to the town cause, but at the same time did nothing to help.  I think from my viewpoint, I have to give the Town MVP award to mwil @MWil23.  Lynching touch was the best move town made and actually gave them the greatest chance to win at the time. It went downhill from there, but at the time is was the mvp move.  

Scum MVP: Yeah swag should get this one, buy that is too obvious and he was more of a independent SK so I am going to look elsewhere.  For his hard fought push to save touch and his great reads and arguments to nail swag as the sk, I am going to give this award to Forge @Forge

Town LVP: I have a lot to choose from here.  @Dome, @The Orca, and @TheKillerNacho all killed fellow town members.  @Whicker basically bailed early on.  @gopherwrestler didn't use his move.  @daboyle250 wasn't very active.  Just horrible town play all around.  I'm gonna give this award to Nacho.  Lynching yourself in virtually a LYLO situation is downright insane unless you successfully hit scum.  You missed, never miss in that situation. 

Best player: This one has to go to swag @SwAg.  Despite what seemed like half of the players calling him scum he never really took any heat and managed to take out town and scum in a manner that allowed him to win.  He nailed the forge/touch scum team and stayed out of a lot of messy arguments.  

Edited by Pickle Rick
  • Like 3

@Counselor  nice job.   You played really well as the godfather of our duo.  You put yourself on the lynch and potential vengeful hit options regularly.  I was thinking that could very well help you in the end.  

Game was over if Town Nacho choose to hit another town.  

Tough sledding for the scum teams to not have a kill option the entire game.  

Great game @Pickle Rick

• Like 1