The Haunting on the Atchafalaya Mafia - N6 Friday 10:00 pm eastern

Pickle Rick

On 9/17/2019 at 10:59 PM, squire12 said:

@SwAg  You 2 for 2 on your probes?

On 9/17/2019 at 11:07 PM, squire12 said:

Anyone have thoughts on TKN and Orca from D1 (like Fri and Sat)?

MWil, Touch are high on the list for today.   TKN and Orca are starting to give me some weird vibes from the early discussions.  

I think Forge is more town.  There are some weird voting from him, but he does love his chaos as any alignment.

Counselor has a bit of scum feeling with something missing from his posts

Whicker, Racks and VMD (Slappy) are town leans

I think swag is our Alien.   Creature that will probe just about anyone or anything:ph34r:

On 9/18/2019 at 12:08 AM, SwAg said:

I can’t tell if you’re calling me a ho or accusing me of being the serial killer, or both.

This response sealed the deal

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

I hope you all had fun and enjoyed this unique setup.  

Did the SK have unlimited hits?

Would have been interesting if the SK had to PM you if they thought their hit target was town or scum.  Could have started with a limited supply of hits and acquired additional as they were correct

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

Did the SK have unlimited hits?

Would have been interesting if the SK had to PM you if they thought their hit target was town or scum.  Could have started with a limited supply of hits and acquired additional as they were correct

Yes.  He could kill every night.  I guess @SwAg chose to skip the kill n1 and push it off on an inactive 

Edited by Pickle Rick

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Rest of scum shoulda just came out punks 

I just dont think being that open about who 4 remaining would have gotten scum very far.  it would have been 4 scum vs 4 town/SK.  

SK would know which 4 to kill from the scum group and keep dropping town after that.  I am not seeing the math working out for a scum win.

Yeah, I was going to push it off on an inactive.  Then Nacho’s activity dipped, so it was convenient to shackle it to him.  And after I planted the SK claim in code to rack and dome, I wanted to distance from it to throw back on them if I had to.

Just now, squire12 said:

I just dont think being that open about who 4 remaining would have gotten scum very far.  it would have been 4 scum vs 4 town/SK.  

SK would know which 4 to kill from the scum group and keep dropping town after that.  I am not seeing the math working out for a scum win.

If we lynch town, that brings them down to 2. Then with how they were playing they would have hit another town. 

Swag easily would have worked with us. After a couple nights of him outright refusing to vote me I figured he had to be scum of some sort lmao