SNF Eagles @ Falcons GDT - Dirty Bird Hype Game

Dome

This game has typical Wentz ll over it. Looks average, if not below, without the running game going. The running game will get going as the game progresses and then Wentz will carve the Falcons up on intermediate and deep passes that the average QB has no business making.

6 minutes ago, Dome said:

Jim Lahey loves football.

He uses the booze to cheer him up when football ain’t good to him, but he still loves football.

I thought it might be Hunter S. Thompson (who also had a great affinity for football). Now I'm disappointed. :(

Just now, y*so*blu said:

I thought it might be Hunter S. Thompson (who also had a great affinity for football). Now I'm disappointed. :(

Hunter S. Thompson mentioned the fact that the football season was over in his suicide note. Football meant a TON to that guy.

3 minutes ago, Malik said:

He'll have all the bulk stats + good efficiency + and MVP/Super Bowl appearance. He might need a couple more postseasons wins though. 

He has the awards and accomplishments that Rivers lacks. (MVP and playing in a Super Bowl)

He held the ball too long a couple times in the Super Bowl but its not like he was Kelly/O'Donnell/McNabb/Gannon in that game.

He had 9 TDs and 0 picks in that Super Bowl run. He just got Brady'd.

His first 3 playoff games he was about a 70 rated QB. In his last 7 he's about 110 rated.

• He is a 126.5 rated passer in 2 NFCCGs
  • He's a 144.1 rated passer in his one Super Bowl
  • His MVP Season rating was the 5th highest of all time (it may get dropped lower this year by a couple guys)

I think Rivers is going in with a few more years of high level accumulation anyway.

Archived