2020 Draft thread

lavar703

40 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

What’s happened to this guy? This can’t be the same Mknight who ripped my head off the last 5 years bc I felt having good players in the secondary was nearly as important as having a great DL. 

I'm seeing something different. @MKnight82 is seeing a proven PB talent and a top 10 pick and asking lavar if HE'D take it in a trade down scenario that involves passing on Young.

1 minute ago, Thaiphoon said:

Literally missing his point. He's asking if LAVAR would take it. Not that he would.

Well the way I see it is that if someone is thinking up that scenario that they’re likely considering it themselves or they would. Maybe that’s wrong, but if you are thinking up scenarios it’s likely something that person would also consider.

13 hours ago, LoganF89 said:

Well I’m hearing if Rivera is hired he has full control on the draft so we will see what happens 

Ah, setting the team up for further failure. Well done, Snyder, well done (as in abusing the franchise like a steak)!

Well, my friends.  I would be ecstatic to admit I was wrong if this actually happens:

Speaking Monday, impending free agent Austin Hooper said he was open to re-signing with the Falcons, but that he "hasn't received an offer yet."

"It’s a business," Hooper said in matter-of-fact comments. "I’d definitely like to be here, but at the same time, it’s a business. I’m going to let my representation and the representation for the Falcons handle that." They aren't exactly the warmest comments, perhaps suggesting Hooper was stung by not receiving an offer during the season. Hooper broke out for a 75/787/6 line in 13 games, finishing sixth in tight end receiving yardage. He would probably be a difficult franchise tag for the Falcons considering how much money they already have wrapped up in their skill corps.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Well, my friends.  I would be ecstatic to admit I was wrong if this actually happens:

Speaking Monday, impending free agent Austin Hooper said he was open to re-signing with the Falcons, but that he "hasn't received an offer yet."

"It’s a business," Hooper said in matter-of-fact comments. "I’d definitely like to be here, but at the same time, it’s a business. I’m going to let my representation and the representation for the Falcons handle that." They aren't exactly the warmest comments, perhaps suggesting Hooper was stung by not receiving an offer during the season. Hooper broke out for a 75/787/6 line in 13 games, finishing sixth in tight end receiving yardage. He would probably be a difficult franchise tag for the Falcons considering how much money they already have wrapped up in their skill corps.

He would be a great addition.

8 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

I think we can cut someone and open up $10 million to make his acquaintance.