2020 Draft thread

lavar703

@turtle28

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/news/2020-nfl-mock-draft-dolphins-trade-up-to-no-2-as-redskins-pass-on-chase-young-to-get-picks-rebuild-roster/amp/

Here's a mock from ACTUAL NFL Insider's where Miami is giving up 5, 18, and 39 to get Tua but does this Mock draft make it a #Fact Miami and Washington will make this deal happen, No! 

So when you say Miami isn't giving this or that while I say they will, we both are just speaking our opinions.

Yet when I say what I would want from Miami to move up for Tua or whoever it's stayed the same.#Facts 

32 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

@turtle28

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/news/2020-nfl-mock-draft-dolphins-trade-up-to-no-2-as-redskins-pass-on-chase-young-to-get-picks-rebuild-roster/amp/

Here's a mock from ACTUAL NFL Insider's where Miami is giving up 5, 18, and 39 to get Tua but does this Mock draft make it a #Fact Miami and Washington will make this deal happen, No! 

So when you say Miami isn't giving this or that while I say they will, we both are just speaking our opinions.

Yet when I say what I would want from Miami to move up for Tua or whoever it's stayed the same.#Facts 

Buddy, do you actually read what I write or just respond with whatever you want to say?

Every mock draft whether it’s done in footballs future by one of us or by someone who works on NFL.com/NFL Network, ESPN, CBS, Walterfootball, Drafttek etc is an opinion.

The fact doesn’t happen until the draft takes place and the teams select the players they want or make the trades they way to make. So, we can’t possibly know the answer to this, at the point it’s just our OPINIONS! 

11 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Buddy, do you actually read what I write or just respond with whatever you want to say?

Every mock draft whether it’s done in footballs future by one of us or by someone who works on NFL.com/NFL Network, ESPN, CBS, Walterfootball, Drafttek etc is an opinion.

The fact doesn’t happen until the draft takes place and the teams select the players they want or make the trades they way to make. So, we can’t possibly know the answer to this, at the point it’s just our OPINIONS! 

Very unlikely that Thomas is available at #18 but we can dream it I guess. It's also very unlikely we get #5 & 18 from the dolphins.

Exactly what YOU SAID. 

I want to know how you came to this opinion? Yet NFL experts and NFL #Facts show teams make these type of deals for QBs often. 

Edited by Skins212689

29 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

Very unlikely that Thomas is available at #18 but we can dream it I guess. It's also very unlikely we get #5 & 18 from the dolphins.

Exactly what YOU SAID. 

I want to know how you came to this opinion? Yet NFL experts and NFL #Facts show teams make these type of deals for QBs often. 

How can you not comprehend what I keep saying? It’s all opinions 

2 hours ago, Skins212689 said:

He's a Rookie so do I expect no sacks, No but I expect him to be more capable of reaching a Trent Williams level of success oppose to a 3rd round pick.

For your numbers all I would do is take a look at Players like a Trent Williams, Tyron Smith, Patrick Peterson, Julio Jones, ect to see if they as rookie matched that production your expecting from a Okudah, Simmons, Jeudy, or Lamb. Your numbers seem a little far fetched. Just like if I truly expected Young to breaks Kearse rookie record. 

And yet you expect 10 sacks from Young (who will also be a rookie)? Can't have it both ways

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Skins212689 said:

@turtle28

You do realize this is a "what if" scenario and is designed to get clicks and produce website content, right? Put a gun to their head, or put their house on the line, and see if they will tell you that the dolphins would trade 5 and 18 for 2.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

You do realize this is a "what if" scenario and is designed to get clicks and produce website content, right? Put a gun to their head, or put their house on the line, and see if they will tell you that the dolphins would trade 5 and 18 for 2.

My point to Turtle was if Washington and Miami were to be interested in making a trade his OPINION that Washington wouldn't at least get #5 and #18 was dumb based on #Facts from the history of the NFL. 

6 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

And yet you expect 10 sacks from Young (who will also be a rookie)? Can't have it both ways

I do, I mean Orakpo had 11 as a rookie & Chase Young is a far better pass rusher then Orakpo so, I expect Chase to at least have 11 sacks as a rookie, near 20 tackles for loss and a handful of forced fumbles.

1 minute ago, Skins212689 said:

My point to Turtle was if Washington and Miami were to be interested in making a trade his OPINION that Washington wouldn't at least get #5 and #18 was dumb based on #Facts from the history of the NFL. 

What history? Lay that out for us.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

Really? What history? I'm intrigued now. 

BTW - don't lay out the RG3 trade. No one is doing that one again.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

Wait...so you know for a fact that the Dolphins will trade 5,18,39 for our #2?

Really? Where's that crystal ball?

Sir If Miami really wanted Tua and Washington was willing to trade the #2 pick NFL History aka #Facts show that Miami would have to give up alot to make it happen. 

Turtle or anyone else who doesn't belive that needs to check NFL trade history not just NFL Mocked Drafts.

The freaking team we cheer for made a deal to move up for RG3 and #Facts we had to give that team 2 future 1st roud picks.