Packers & Vikings Postgame

Leader

Not playing in preseason.

The audible thing.

Visibly confronting him and ignoring him when LaFleur tries to talk to him.

Countless examples of the same behavior at McCarthy.

Nothing to see here, Rodgers is victim.  I’m going to remember the Rodgers from his first five seasons, not his last five.

2 minutes ago, cannondale said:

So Rodgers sat in the pocket multiple times for four seconds frantically scanning the field, but chose not to throw it on purpose ?

You really think that nobody was open on those plays, or that Rodgers held out for more?

Because if there weren’t options for 3-4 yards on 1st and 2nd down, that’s a serious problem and LaFleur should be fired.

3 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Rodgers averaged under 5 yards per attempt against the worst team in the NFL last year.  What’s the excuse on that one?  

I mean it's pretty well documented he was injured.

Other theories are:

-Wanted MM fired.
-Tanking for better pick.
-Likes Josh Rosen so he wanted him to get a W.
-He's washed.

Feel free to pick whichever one suits your agenda.

Just now, Outpost31 said:

You really think that nobody was open on those plays, or that Rodgers held out for more?

Because if there weren’t options for 3-4 yards on 1st and 2nd down, that’s a serious problem and LaFleur should be fired.

I think nobody was open. I think the Vikings took away the short game after the first drive. 

Just now, Fl0nkerton said:

Randall literally left the sidelines in the middle of the game.

When did Rodgers do that?

I'm sorry.  I should not have brought up Randall.  Randall did not leave the sidelines in the middle of the game.  That play happened with 12 seconds left in the half.  That's a lie, and I will not bring up Randall again.  That was my bad. 

7 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Why isn't MLF (McCarthy) scheming guys open??!"