Week 3 GDT: Titans @ Jaguars TNF

TitanLegend

29 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

Debbie-Downer.jpg

That's what separates the Patriots from mediocre teams that don't win SBs. Patriots would not be content and would focus on eliminating missed opportunities. 9-7 teams are content with "hey we did something good in a decade! Good job great effort everyone" and hand out participation trophies after missing the playoffs on a win and get in week 17.

1 minute ago, RuskieTitan said:

That's what separates the Patriots from mediocre teams that don't win SBs. Patriots would not be content and would focus on eliminating missed opportunities. 9-7 teams are content with "hey we did something good in a decade! Good job great effort everyone" and hand out participation trophies after missing the playoffs on a win and get in week 17.

Debbie-Downer.jpg

2 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Stepping away from joking for a second, though, no idea why you think what I think, do or say has any impact on the team's performance.

9 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

The light has turned on for him. He now gets it.

Our most consistent offensive weapon. He really don't need to leave the field, unless he tired. 

Yeah, if you averaged that out across 16 games he'd have 2,002 rushing yards and 24 touchdowns.

The offense has to run through him.

8 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

True!!!

holy moly, that's awful. 26%?!

Does that mean on 26% of plays, we miss a tackle? Or in 26% of "tackling opportunities," we miss? in any case...absolutely unacceptable. Those are difference making numbers the same way Mariota's poor play is

5 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

Yeah, if you averaged that out across 16 games he'd have 2,002 rushing yards and 24 touchdowns.

The offense has to run through him.

our offense never, ever does what makes sense. we even said we'd run the O thru henry all offseason. So far, when we had our first chance to use him to close a game, we took him off the field.

this is the same team that's using Adam Humphries to chip block. nothing surprises me with our inability to use our talent the right way. Smith, LeFleur, Robiskie...all the same to me so far

1 minute ago, deeluxx3 said:

holy moly, that's awful. 26%?!

Does that mean on 26% of plays, we miss a tackle? Or in 26% of "tackling opportunities," we miss? in any case...absolutely unacceptable. Those are difference making numbers the same way Mariota's poor play is

NO!

NO!  
It's all Marcus fault!  :)

Great QB can hide those faults. 
But those are very big missed opportunities to put a team away and become a legendary defense. 

1 minute ago, deeluxx3 said:

our offense never, ever does what makes sense. we even said we'd run the O thru henry all offseason. So far, when we had our first chance to use him to close a game, we took him off the field.

this is the same team that's using Adam Humphries to chip block. nothing surprises me with our inability to use our talent the right way. Smith, LeFleur, Robiskie...all the same to me so far

Don't forget not being able to get Moss and I think Britt on the field at the same time. :)