GDT Week 3: Bills

theJ

The happy reunion of the NFL's version of BFF's

giphy.gif

GAMEDAY INFO

The Bengals will travel to the Bills for a 1:00 PM ET on CBS.  Broadcasting Crew: i still don't know

Matchup

• Last Matchup: Bengals won 20-16 in Oct of 2017
  • 2019 Records: Bills (2-0), Cincinnati Bengals (0-2)
  • Spread: BUF -5.5

KEYS TO VICTORY

• (Weekly statement) Motions, Jet Sweeps, Play Action...Anything that will buy Andy Dalton time behind the OL
  • Limit Josh Allen's legs - he's always good for a few first down pickups with his legs - Bengals have to cut that out
  • Prevent John Brown from getting deep
  • (Weekly Statement) Limit penalties.  O/U is 5 False start + Holding penalties for the OL
  • Keep Gore from looking like his 23 year old self.  Ok, yeah, that probably won't happen.

PREDICTION

Bills - 23
Bengals - 24

I think just enough offense to pull this out. But man i'm not confident.

Still love you guys for the Bills playoffs a couple years ago but i gotta go Bills 27 - Bengals 13.

Josh Allen looks light years better in year 2 than year 1 with a great OL and new weapons. 

It's also our home opener and coming off a 2-0 start i see this place rocking. Our defense is going to end top 3 so as long as our offense scores over 20 points i think we have it. 

Best the luck the rest of the way minus this game, hoping for an injury free game. 

Is there any chance Green could be on the block if Bengals don't pull out a couple wins early in the season?

• Like 1