Week 1 GDT: LA Chargers @ Denver Broncos

broncosfan07

This team and coaching staff better have learned a lesson.  They completely mailed it in midway through the 3rd quarter.  The play calling was too lax and so were the players.  Show me a team without a killer instinct, especially against a division rival, and I'll show you a team that has no business in the playoffs.

Just now, elliot878 said:

This team and coaching staff better have learned a lesson.  They completely mailed it in midway through the 3rd quarter.  The play calling was too lax and so were the players.  Show me a team without a killer instinct, especially against a division rival, and I'll show you a team that has no business in the playoffs.

Yeah...gotta put on the throtlle. When they answered after the first T.O. they should have gone as they did in the first three quarters...would have halted the rally.

1 minute ago, elliot878 said:

Agreed 10000%. That's a lesson for all 3 coaches, especially in this division. I'm thrilled with how the team played for 75% of the game. Next time, I'd rather see that effort for 100%

Archived