Mike Vrabel

dtait93

Me, firing him would do nothing. All of the decisions he's made that we dislike have had 0 impact on the outcome of the game.

Overall I think he's a good coach. Just has some questionable decisions at times. We've just had a rough start because our offense blows and everyone needs to point fingers somewhere. The blame for today's loss is on the players for not executing, because we win if they execute the gameplan.

Mariota played well enough to win, but we were killed with penalties and drops on 3rd and medium. 

I really thought Vrabel was going to be a strength for this franchise but I was wrong.

His OL coach needs to be fired

His OC was a bad choice. Everyone tries to find the next McVay but right now the Titans need someone that knows how run an offense

Vrabel needs to think about a QB change too it’s getting really annoying to see Mariota only see 10 yards infront on him and is scared to take shots down field when you have guys like Davis and Brown