It Mafia - The Losers have won, Derry is saved!

rackcs

Alright, 8:30. 

In the event that I am dead, I have layered the information I have into the thread.  

If I’m gone and you find yourself struggling, a few of my posts may prove instructive.

But, I’m not around all day, so see you in the evening for a catch-up or farewell.

8 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Alright, 8:30. 

In the event that I am dead, I have layered the information I have into the thread.  

If I’m gone and you find yourself struggling, a few of my posts may prove instructive.

But, I’m not around all day, so see you in the evening for a catch-up or farewell.

Why would you be dead?

Squire12 walked through the people on Main Street, handing out flyers.

"Have you seen my dad? Have you seen this man?"

Most people completely ignored her. Some even took the flyers and immediately threw them in the trash. The common denominator was that nobody cared. Squire12, dejected, stepped into a side alley. She sat down on a crate and started sobbing. She didn't understand why her dad was missing and why nobody cared. Not the police, not her mom, nobody. Only her.

She sniffled and wiped her nose, ready to go back out there for another round of rejections. She stood up and noticed a figure blocking the exit of the alley.

"Excuse me sir"

"Where do you think you're going?"

The figure stepped forward and she saw that it was a teenager with a shock of red hair and a switchblade in his hand. He continued stepping forward until he was right in front of squire12. She was too scared to move.

"Nobody cares about you. Nobody cares about your daddy. You have no reason to be here. Go home."

Squire12's eyes started to tear up and she tried to dart around him. Right as she got past him she felt a sharp pain in her back. She fell to the ground and clutched her back. When she brought her hand forward it was covered in blood. The teenager stepped over her body and stabbed her a few more times for good measure.

Squire12 is dead. He was Sandy WatkinsLosers-Aligned

It is now Day 5! With 9 alive and 9 voting, it's 5 to lynch! The deadline is tonight, 9/27 at 10 PM EST.

@TheKillerNacho, @Matts4313, @The Orca, @Malfatron, @squire12, @Forge, @theuntouchable, @Whicker, @Ragnarok, @SwAg

Edited by rackcs