It Mafia - The Losers have won, Derry is saved!

rackcs

1 minute ago, Dome said:

Same page? Or opposites?

im confused

Go re-read the characterizations.  What I called scum behavior wasn’t necessarily compatible with what the other people were accusing him of.  I just didn’t say anything the. because I wanted to see where it went, but the contrast is apparent, especially if read side by side.

• Like 1

Just now, Forge said:

For those unaware, mwils character is a good guy in the shining. Likely he was a friendly other in my opinion. 

I don't give credit to people as town for catching third parties. So going after mwil doesn't really do anything for me @Pickle Rick. Not with regards to being town

Yeah based on the write up I’d say you’re right...

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Go re-read the characterizations.  What I called scum behavior wasn’t necessarily compatible with what the other people were accusing him of.  I just didn’t say anything the. because I wanted to see where it went, but the contrast is apparent, especially if read side by side.

No

7 minutes ago, Forge said:

For those unaware, mwils character is a good guy in the shining. Likely he was a friendly other in my opinion. 

I don't give credit to people as town for catching third parties. So going after mwil doesn't really do anything for me @Pickle Rick. Not with regards to being town

"In IT, **** is mentioned as an Army cook and member of the African-American army nightclub in Derry, Maine called "The Black Spot", which was burned down by the Legion of White Decency (the Maine equivalent of the Ku Klux Klan) in 1930. ****'s Shining allowed him to save the lives of several other clubgoers, including Mike Hanlon's father. He is also notable for being one of the only sane adults able to see It in one of its varying forms."

https://stephenking.fandom.com/wiki/Dick_Hallorann

I think there is something to Malfs claims about the KKK group.

6 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I’m like 97.5% sure Matts is town ftr 

Ahh, I always knew you were smarter than Swag.