The Orca's Horror Movie Mafia and Interactive Massacre- Evil and Unknown Win!!!!

The Orca

25 minutes ago, The Orca said:

"Gather round folks to see the tale of @theuntouchable." The Orca grabs Touch's head and said, "Well my friend you have one last shot at this and the glory that well be bestowed upon you. King Arthur, well its possible, let's see what happens."

"Survey says...."

5. Wrong

The correct answer: John Hurt

In a split second the reverse bear trap snaps open ripping Touch's face in half. 

@theuntouchable is Dead, He was Paranormal Activity, Creepy Aligned

tenor.gif?itemid=4469967

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Yes it is. I don't buy it at all. Go ahead and prove it by doing it now, or Whicker for that matter.

The note was empty. You saw it yourself. It was a blank piece of paper

So, yesterday you did something, after the room had been open for a full day and everything was depleted? Interesting.

was there something I was supposed to do?

Really? Did you share your rationale, or did you piggy back off of everyone else? (Hint: It was NEVER your original thinking or moves that brought you to that conclusion)

I shared my rationale then, and today again when I summarized how I voted. 

That's far from accurate. Night being at 11:00 EST makes it much more difficult for me, who is generally in bed an hour earlier. Your time is much easier to work around

My time is much harder to do interactive moves and respond to people quickly. Everyone is on here from like 2pm PST to like 6pm PST and I usually don't leave my office until 7pm. 

I'm not expecting you to be a master; I'm expecting you to come up with originality and discover things with night moves. Your failure to do so likely means that you're scum.

I don't want to put a target on my back, which ironically has led to you putting a target on my back