The Orca's Horror Movie Mafia and Interactive Massacre- Evil and Unknown Win!!!!

The Orca

I'm a good man.  Whicker is just Whicker, and other people are outing themselves by fixating upon and demanding I prove my innocence, when there are essentially three investigative results for today.  They're going to conveniently ignore two of them to focus on me, while holding me to an arbitrarily higher standard than the other two, when really all any of us has to do for today is be not the most suspicious.

The campaign so far reads as bad as I describe it.  I've offered to claim a verifiable role.  The other two have said "nah not me," while people pound the table with falsehoods and ghost stories about me to justify their fixation.

10 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I'm a good man.  Whicker is just Whicker, and other people are outing themselves by fixating upon and demanding I prove my innocence, when there are essentially three investigative results for today.  They're going to conveniently ignore two of them to focus on me, while holding me to an arbitrarily higher standard than the other two, when really all any of us has to do for today is be not the most suspicious.

The campaign so far reads as bad as I describe it.  I've offered to claim a verifiable role.  The other two have said "nah not me," while people pound the table with falsehoods and ghost stories about me to justify their fixation.

lol

Well, the dots are there to be connected.

I've offered to claim.  You two have just said "nah not me."  People barely consider either of you, and progress directly toward me with sloppy rationales.  Throw in the fact that I am very likely to solve a word association game, so it seems like people are trying to waste a lynch and keep someone alive.  So, if I had to guess, it's one of you two.