The Orca's Horror Movie Mafia and Interactive Massacre- Evil and Unknown Win!!!!

The Orca

19 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

So I'll put this out there because I am kinda confused at whether or not our "character/movie" has any relationship with good or bad.

IT and Pyramid were both good aligned. Woz was Insidious which was also good aligned. MWil was Gallowwalkers - Evil aligned and Racks was Alien - Creepy aligned...

I am just failing to see the correlation between alignment and role.

Also, I need help with this. Unless I have an understanding of how any of these movies can be linked to each other, I don't think our particular role/character/movie will do anything when claimed.

28 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

<After handing off my egg and while Forge investigates the bushes, I stealthily slip away back to the dungeon, motioning for @squire12 to follow me>

@The Orca

You attempt to head back when a giant. Snake smashes down in front of you. You, Squire, Mwil, and Swag are cut off from the door

26 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

The one I’m in? The starting room.

You look co fuses so you have a blood spiked rum ro calm you

16 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

<I arrive in the dungeon with @squire12 and his machete to find Matts still nailed to the rack>

@The Orca

You are trapped

14 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@The Orca <throw previously made paper airplane to @Slappy Mc.>

You throw the paper plane and hit Slappy in the leg. Great throw

9 minutes ago, ET80 said:

<going to the dungeon with the battle bannister>

You go in with the bannister dawn ready for anything 

7 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Yeah, I reposted it with a tag I thought

You are trapped in the Jungle

6 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

<grab nachos arm, and open the door. walk inside and survey my surroundings>

@The Orca

You grab Nachos arm and attempt to drag him in, you instead get shocked and Nacho remains where he is. You see your surroundings. Some people are screaming a ways into the jungle ang roar in the distance and some girly screams 

Edited by The Orca
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

Also, I need help with this. Unless I have an understanding of how any of these movies can be linked to each other, I don't think our particular role/character/movie will do anything when claimed.

There is likely no discernible link.  We are all horror movies.  Character claiming is going to be meaningless for the most part, unless there is like a Cult that can only recruit horror monsters, or horror supernatural, or horror non-supernatural.

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

You attempt to head back when a giant. Snake smashes down in front of you. You, Squire, Mwil, and Swag are cut off from the door

You look co fuses so you have a blood spiked rum ro calm you

You are trapped

You throw the paper plane and hit Slappy in the leg. Great throw

You go in with the bannister dawn ready for anything 

You are trapped in the Jungle

You grab Nachos arm and attempt to drag him in, you instead get shocked and Nacho remains where he is. You see your surroundings. Some people are screaming a ways into the jungle ang roar in the distance and some girly screams 

I can't seem to tag right now but I did intend to go with him

• Like 1