The Orca's Horror Movie Mafia and Interactive Massacre- Evil and Unknown Win!!!!

The Orca

Just now, Dome said:

@ET80 I said you’re trying to avoid LYNCHING swag

not avoiding voting for him

the fact you had your vote on him “all day long so far” just to change it to someone else does nothing but back up my statement that you don’t want to lynch him 

If I could bash him with my battle bannister, I will - I'm pretty sure this was breakable for the sole purpose of violence, so I'm ready to take that shot.

If you want to argue semantics, have at it. I'll stick with a SwAg vote/Lynch/kill/ban... whatever verb makes you happy.

Just now, bcb1213 said:

Unknown is rather vague is all I'm saying.  We have good aligned.  I assume it's either evil or something like it.  Think you'd be like neutral or something else 

Unknown alignment makes me feel like he could literally join an alignment.

rsther than just figuratively join an alignment like friendly indies often try to do 

Just now, bcb1213 said:

Unknown is rather vague is all I'm saying.  We have good aligned.  I assume it's either evil or something like it.  Think you'd be like neutral or something else 

Ahh. 

If I had to guess, I'd say it has more to do with the character of a tremor; IE, nobody knows what they are outside of big, giant worms. But who knows from the mind of a guy who creates a word association of Woody Harrelson = zombies

Just now, ET80 said:

If I could bash him with my battle bannister, I will - I'm pretty sure this was breakable for the sole purpose of violence, so I'm ready to take that shot.

If you want to argue semantics, have at it. I'll stick with a SwAg vote/Lynch/kill/ban... whatever verb makes you happy.

You understand the difference in lynching someone versus just putting your vote on them for a few hours.... right?

it’s not semantics. 

but yes, it would make me happy 

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

Don’t let dome bully you wtf

Just now, Forge said:

Ahh. 

If I had to guess, I'd say it has more to do with the character of a tremor; IE, nobody knows what they are outside of big, giant worms. But who knows from the mind of a guy who creates a word association of Woody Harrelson = zombies

I mean he does star in zombieland

Just now, Dome said:

You understand the difference in lynching someone versus just putting your vote on them for a few hours.... right?

it’s not semantics. 

but yes, it would make me happy 

So, by your standards, the vote only matters the final 5-10 minutes before night? I understand your logic, just don't agree with it.