The Orca's Horror Movie Mafia and Interactive Massacre- Evil and Unknown Win!!!!

The Orca

On 10/19/2019 at 10:46 PM, theuntouchable said:

Got em. 

throw in pickle. That’s 3 scum there for sure. 

I’m paranormal activity. Good aligned. Start with pickle, then these two when I’m gone. 

On 10/19/2019 at 10:49 PM, SwAg said:

Because they’re some of the eight players you listed as scum? lol

This was the first time I claimed it. 

you even quoted the post. 

yet you couldn’t remember what I was? 

I didn’t miss anything.  You seem intent on pursuing the idea that people are not movies, and so far everyone has been a movie, and you’re claiming to be a movie, and you allegedly have character information on someone who claimed a movie.  So, the obsession with whether people are a movie or not is a fair inquiry.

Just now, SwAg said:

I didn’t miss anything.  You seem intent on pursuing the idea that people are not movies, and so far everyone has been a movie, and you’re claiming to be a movie, and you allegedly have character information on someone who claimed a movie.  So, the obsession with whether people are a movie or not is a fair inquiry.

Never once said anything even remotely close to people aren’t movies. 

ive even tried to ask in such a manner that I am not giving off that vibe. The movies thus far have all been about one specific individual/monster/creature/entity etc etc etc 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Never once said anything even remotely close to people aren’t movies. 

ive even tried to ask in such a manner that I am not giving off that vibe. The movies thus far have all been about one specific individual/monster/creature/entity etc etc etc 

That’s how the inquiry looks when you’re framing it as “yeah you’re a movie, but about what” — it looks like you’re leaping to that, rather than the actual movie.  

I don’t know what you’re not understanding.

Literally almost every horror movie is about one thing.  Things individually become less frightening when there is an abundance of things to cause horror in a single movie.  It just doesn’t make sense.