The Orca's Horror Movie Mafia and Interactive Massacre- Evil and Unknown Win!!!!

The Orca

5 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Stay strong Dome. We got this. 

Swaggtastic the pickled @N4L cheese squire. 

boom. Headshot. 

I don’t have a vote so just looking at whickers invest and how swag as acted since it came out.

Either squire or swag works for me today.

• Like 2

Double voter is almost always looked at as pro town until there’s a reason not to

squire gets busted 3 nights in a row and he’s clinging to “dome could be scum tho” even though he hasn’t pushed me at all and he’s claiming he’s trying to give me a gift

lol

lololol

lolololololol

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

@squire12

i need an official ruling 

are you blocking me cause you think I’m scum or cause you’re trying to give me a gift?

You’ve claimed both 

You said I have "taken" your vote which is untrue.  you have a chance to win and will get something in return

There is not 2x vote in the N1 VC that I posted.

Thus, I had been trying to give you something, but now with the vote not being double based on the VC from N1, I do think you are scum.  Which side of the scum groups you are on I do not know

4 minutes ago, squire12 said:

You said I have "taken" your vote which is untrue.  you have a chance to win and will get something in return

Lol.

if I lose your game, you take my vote.

thats what orca told me and that’s what happened

you can’t deny that, the host literally announces in thread that my vote is gone after your game lmaoooooo

like what?!

and the games have become all but unwinnable, as ive explained multiple times

lol

lololol

lololololol

4 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Thus, I had been trying to give you something, but now with the vote not being double based on the VC from N1, I do think you are scum.  Which side of the scum groups you are on I do not know

And what happens when orca corrects his mistake?

Edited by Dome

2 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

1 isn't valid since the op literally says you can change alignment on revival

This might explain the info I got 

11 minutes ago, Dome said:

Double voter is almost always looked at as pro town until there’s a reason not to

squire gets busted 3 nights in a row and he’s clinging to “dome could be scum tho” even though he hasn’t pushed me at all and he’s claiming he’s trying to give me a gift

lol

lololol

lolololololol

Pro town my ***.  I have had it 3 or 4 times in the last year and every time it has been as scum and every time you all lynched me immediately just for having it.  So should we follow that philosophy....

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

This might explain the info I got 

Pro town my ***.  I have had it 3 or 4 times in the last year and every time it has been as scum and every time you all lynched me immediately just for having it.  So should we follow that philosophy....

Well that probably has more to do with the double vote from you specifically before you do too much damage. 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

@theuntouchable @Dome @Slappy Mc @ET80

how does it feel to be creepy? 

lol. Well, I’m good aligned so I wouldn’t know.

but IRL creeping is my game 

• Like 2