The Orca's Horror Movie Mafia and Interactive Massacre- Evil and Unknown Win!!!!

The Orca

9 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Touch I don’t buy pink scum and I don’t like who has joined your side.

Be on the lookout for cheese's flip. If he flips evil aligned, we probably need to wait a day on touch, because that would make no sense, but otherwise I mostly agree

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Be on the lookout for cheese's flip. If he flips evil aligned, we probably need to wait a day on touch, because that would make no sense, but otherwise I mostly agree

@Forge  Can you walk me through what you are thinking here?  I am not sure I am seeing the connection

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

@Forge  Can you walk me through what you are thinking here?  I am not sure I am seeing the connection

I mentioned it a few pages back. Cheese is confirmed as the person who gave malf his box with the needle that ended up killing him by Slappy.

Touch also received one n1 per earlier text. This is confirmed in the n2 write up because he died and came back. Touch is specifically evil aligned per investigative reports. If cheese comes back evil, that simple doesn't make sense that they would use it on touch. How would they know he would be saved? That seems far less likely and is worthy of an additional day discussion